Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Here's the link to Amanda's grad thread! Go BFP's!

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5628

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Anyway, everyone, I'm sorry that Melissa and I have pretty much taken over the thread for the last week or so. I love hearing updates from everyone, so I'm calling for a roll call! Where is everyone in your cycle right now and how are you feeling?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! Wow! I am soooo excited to see all of these BFP's!!!!! This looks to be a very promising thread as well!!
AFM~ i just finished my last dose of Clomid for this cycle last night and had my 2nd US of the cycle this morning. I had a follicle on each side!! The left side measured jn at 17x17mm, and the leading right side at a whopping 22.5x16mm!!! This makes me very happy!! Dr. Wants me to trigger in the am and start our 5 days of bding on Thurs!!(sorry tmi, im just so excited!) anyway, i hope that everyone else is doing well and i will keep y'all posted!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! Wow! I am soooo excited to see all of these BFP's!!!!! This looks to be a very promising thread as well!!
AFM~ i just finished my last dose of Clomid for this cycle last night and had my 2nd US of the cycle this morning. I had a follicle on each side!! The left side measured jn at 17x17mm, and the leading right side at a whopping 22.5x16mm!!! This makes me very happy!! Dr. Wants me to trigger in the am and start our 5 days of bding on Thurs!!(sorry tmi, im just so excited!) anyway, i hope that everyone else is doing well and i will keep y'all posted!!

11 years ago

Good Luck Mrs.Mullen!

If your DH has good strong swimmers, I'd actually be temped to start bd'ing tomorrow night. You should ovulate about 36 hours after the trigger. Hopefully it will cause you to release both eggs!

I want to see lots of BFP's!!

hello everyone...
i am totally new in this thread..wana be part of this circle.this is my first time TTC since dec 2012.last month i came to know that i hav PCOD.my doc put me on clomid 50 mg 5-9 cd and metformin 100mg.today is 7 cd.monday i have to go for USG.i am just afraid whether ill be able to make it or not.Everyone around me..my friends,relatives announcing their baby.i am really happy for all of them.same time i also wana feel that happiness of being mom.

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome vanrit! Good Luck!

Allison, babyp...inquiring minds are impatiently waiting for today's pee sticks, lol!!

Mine is still completely negative. I had some wicked, lighting strike (almost like muscle spasms), painful cramping last night. It was weird. The pains were shooting through my lower abdomen, and making me say "ouch" out loud.

This morning I had dark red spotting, that has now turned to brown. I know it too early to say I'm completely out yet, but I would be truly shocked if I end up with a bfp. I'm pretty certain I know the outcome of this cycle.

I'm wishing everyone lots of luck!!

Go Mrs. Mullen, Go! Here's to hoping both eggs are released!

Vanrit- You've come to the right place:) There isn't a single lady on here who doesn't understand the mixed emotions associated with watching family and friends fall pregnant before you. Totally normal to feel happy and green with envy at the same time. Wishing you the best of luck on this round with Clomid:)

Melissa- That would be a lovely surprise indeed! Have you ever had it where you tested positive later than what's usual for you? I know you're an early POAS'er like me so I'm trying to remember when you are expecting AF this cycle...

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

I'm about 11dpo today (could be 10, depending on exactly when I ov'd, I had EWCM and felt O pains from the Friday night all the way through the Sunday night). I usually have a 14-15 day luteal phase. With my ectopic I had a positive at 10dpiui that got darker each day. The first chemical I had a super faint positive (that I didn't believe) at 11dpiui, that didn't get darker till 13dpiui when my beta number was 7. The second chemical I had a super faint positive at 12dpiui, that got slightly darker at 13dpiui, and then my beta on 14dpiui was 7.

I'm on the fence today. Still have the brown spotting now, but its really light, and now I'm feeling AF crampish. I may just end up with a splintered behind for all the fence leaning I'm doing, hahaha!

Lisser- it's funny you asked- I came on to post the results earlier and then got nervous that I was annoying w all my posts!! So, I did 2 this morning both the same fmu-- I just needed more proof so one wasn't good enough! They were both standard positives. Two dark lines. I still don't believe it's not the trigger!! I'm in limbo between total disbelief and denial! I go in Friday for a beta. Eek!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo