Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 133 Replies | Last Page

@ Shay your follicles are growing and doing what they need to do. I feel like you may have a little longer 5 or 6 days after the pills is pretty early still. I say watch for closer to 10 days after and even possibly a few days after.

Mill

4 years ago

@millbarnett I am sure you are right. Just don’t like having to wait and not know haha just being impatient. Plus I don’t want to miss my fertile window. Not knowing when you will ovulate is the worst because it is so hard to make sure you time everything right!!!

User image

4 years ago

Just watch for any signs of fertile cm if you hey any? I think doing opk's would actually help so you dont wear yourselves out before it even gets close.

Mill

4 years ago

@millbarnett I plan on using OPKs next time if needed. This time around I just didn’t have the time to order them ahead of time. Plus we have no power.....here in California we keep going into Public Safety Power Shutoffs.....very annoying. Most stores are closed and those that are open are super busy. So going to wait this cycle out.

According to cdtp I am 4dpo.....I don’t personally think that is right. Guess time will tell. Hubby and I are doing great with the every other day approach. Still waiting to see temps stay up consistently. My sleeping pattern has been terrible with these power outages and not knowing what is going on. Just gotta wait and see I guess.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@shay, that is awful. I would hate having to have power outages.

Hey ladies! I am either 4 to 6dpo.

Here's my chart saying 5dpo. FF hasnt given my crosshairs yet. Which is weird even when I switch it to OPk mode.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@ shay with the temp decrease on cd 16, I'm not thinking that was O? Possibly though....Just keep watching the next couple days! You may see a better temp shift and maybe it will climb higher each day!

Mill

4 years ago • Edited

Hello. In another new cycle. Cycle Day 6. Good luck.

4 years ago

@HDkelly sorry to hear you started another cycle. Hoping this is your cycle.

User image

@millbarnett I agree with you. Temp stayed low today so I am thinking O is coming but not here yet.

@bug I am super hopeful for you this cycle!!! I feel like you are going to get that positive!!

@HDkelly I am sorry you had to move on to another cycle. Hopefully this will be the one for you!!!

AFM: I think O is happening today or tomorrow!!! Started to really cramp on my sides yesterday, which continued today. It has been in my lower pelvic areas on the sides. It was just the left but now is both sides on and off. Plus I finally got some ewcm!!! Really liking the signs and hoping that means O is here!! We bd yesterday and today! Going to try to get tomorrow in as well and then back to every other day until confirmed O. Really hoping this is O and the meds worked!!

Good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago

@shay results about Oing?

I am either 6 or 7dpo. FF cant seem to give me crazy hairs even though there is a thermal shift .CTP gives me crosshairs and being 6dpo. Had a huge temp dip this morning. Fingers crossed my body is doing its jump.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo