Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 133 Replies | Last Page

@Shay Yeah. I had them on my night stand so that I didnt forget them.

I have on my left ovarie a 14 mm follie and a 12 mm follie. On the right side I have a 11mm follie. The ultrasound tech seem to think that was too small for CD 12.

My mom looked it up and I should be okay. Before I O. I may O anytime Monday-Wed.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hello friends. Today I'm 9 DPO. This morning, for about 3 seconds, I felt sharps pains on my lower right side. Hopefully it was implantation. We will see :)

4 years ago

Hello everyone. Just popping in to see how everyone’s doing?

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies!!

@kelly fingers are crossed for you!!!

@bug good luck!!! I feel this is your month!!

@mama good to hear from you!! Hope you are doing good!!

AFM: I am a bit concerned. I am on day 4of Clomid and things have been fine. Hubby and I bded yesterday and today just for fun. But for some reason after bding today I had a lot of vet light pink spotting. Not sure if it is from the Clomid or what. I have a slight ache right below my belly button too. I don’t think I would be ovulating already when I haven’t even finished my Clomid yet. What could it be?

User image

4 years ago

@hdkelly how you doing?
@mama hello there, glad to here from you.
@shay, I always have some light pink spotting with clomid. I actually had some on Saturday. I am still waiting to O. I dont think there is no concern over the spotting.

CD 15 and waiting to O. My fiance is complaining about the magic pills saying it makes him feel like crap the day after he takes them. So, hes calling the doctor today to see if there is another brand he can try. I told him that I want him to still take them this cycle bc they work and BDing is happening and not failing. Tonight is a BDing night so I hope he will at least take it tonight. I feel O will happen in the next day or two.

User image

@bug thanks! I hope the doctor is able to help your hubby. At least bding has happened this cycle for you!!

AFM: I woke up about an hour late so I am trying not to read into my temp but it spiked up over a half degree!! Went from 97.55 to 98.11!!! That is huge for me. So guess I will just have to wait and see if it stays up the next couple days. Would be a bit crazy if I ovulated that early, but I guess everyone’s body is different. Here’s hoping this cycle works out!!

Good luck ladies!!

User image

4 years ago

@shay thanks. Yes more BDing happening than before. He called the doc and they are going to switch the meds but they didnt call a new one in today so he still took the other for tonight!

That's crazy about the big jump. I sometimes dont wake up in time but I found this site to help in tempting. https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
It will change my temp for me based off the time I should have taken it. I think it's pretty accurate.

User image

Thanks Bug! Yeah I was only an hour late so it didn’t change it much. Put it at 97.88 which is still a big jump from 97.55. Time will only tell. I am glad hubby is getting new meds that will hopefully be better for him! You totally got this month.

AFM: finally done with Clomid as of this morning. I am feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen. Like it is similar to cramps but not at the same time. Just feels full on both sides of my hip area. Hoping that means I have some good follicles and O will happen soon if it hasn’t already!!! Been bding the last three day’s just to be safe and are going to continue with at the very least every other day!!!

User image

4 years ago

@shay hows the temp today?
I am thinking O will happen for me tomorrowish. We BD last night and the doctor sent in a new prescription today so tomorrow we will try the new one out. I feel like something is going on down there too. Pressure, ect. Hoping we both catch our eggies and will be july bump buddies.

Where is Momma? Hadnt seen her in a while.

User image

@bug my temp went back down a bit but still a lot higher for me than normal which may just be the clomid. I hope you O soon and you catch that egg!! Glad the doctor was able to get a new prescription in for your hubby. It would be awesome to be July Bump buddies!!!!

AFM: I am still just waiting. Got another round of bding in today haha but going to take a break tomorrow. Still got this feeling of pressure on and off on both of my sides. Really just not sure what to expect this cycle. I did get sharper pains on my sides earlier today which is what I normally feel when I do actually O. Guess we will see what happens though. If I go off the ovulation typically happens 5-10 days after last clomid pill, then I won't be ovulating until some time between the 26th and 31st.....sigh I just want it to get here so we can make sure to have timed things and actually have a chance. I hate that this is all so much waiting and waiting and waiting!!! Plus my doctor wanted to wait 5 weeks from when my period started to have me start Provera again if I don't get pregnant this cycle. Meaning I would be back at a 40 day cycle. Ugh I would think they wouldn't make you wait that long but who knows. Just gotta go with the flow and see what happens I guess.

User image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo