Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 133 Replies | Last Page

Hello. Today I'm cycle day 13. I haven't Oed yet. Thinking it will be tomorrow. Fingers crossed we catch the egg, and fingers crossed to all of you. Hopefully Bug you get some good news

4 years ago

@Bug don't give up! Ask your doc if you can try femera, it doesn't have the limitations that clomid does in terms of how many cycles you can do. Also i agree it wouldn't hurt to try CoQ10 if you're not on it already. Just make sure you get the right form (do some google research) and take a high dose if you can afford it ($$$).

Good luck everyone else i'm still watching here and waiting to see your BFPs!!!!

4 years ago

@bug I am so sorry, but you aren’t out yet!!! Stay positive and trust that it will work out. Maybe follow some of the other suggestions given. I don’t know much so I can’t help. It will happen I am sure of it!!

@HDkelly I am sure you will O soon!! Keep up the bding and catch that egg!!!

AFM: just sitting and waiting. Officially 5dpo today. Nothing really to note except some cramping and a little chest pain. The chest pain is pretty normal post O but the cramping isn’t too typical. My temps are still on the rise!! They have just continued to climb and climb!! These are the highest temps I have ever had! I am guessing they will level off soon as they are almost at 99 degrees Fahrenheit!!!

Good luck ladies and make sure you stay positive!!!

User image

4 years ago

Ladies, I found out that my old Dr. In Arkansas, which is only about 45 minutes away from me now, is still in network and takes my insurance. Have an appointment Friday. They have given me clomid in the past!

Mill

4 years ago

@mill I am going to buy it i almost did a few my ths ago but didnt like a goober. That is awesome news about your doctor.

@lissa thanks I called my OBGYN to see what they say. Waiting on a call back.

@shay I hope you get your BFP.

Spotting started this morning, so I put a call into my OBGYN. Positive is I have lost 15 lbs since Sept23rd. Trying to not cry but it is so hard when my news feed is full of my cousins grandbaby who is the same age as me. Doesnt seem right. Had to silent her post from my feed. Of course my mom was like can you not be happy for others. I said I can but doesnt seem right and I can hide that information even with being happy for my cousin.

Onto another cycle. One year since I have been tempting, and back on CTP. I may take a break this cycle if my doctor decides they want to refer me fo a RE till after the wedding. No tracking no commenting etc. So consumed by all this.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Got a call from the OBGYN office today. They are calling me in one more order of clomid and I ordered the CQ10 to take as well. So, one more chance.

User image

@bug I am so sorry it is so rough. You figure out one area and something else just doesn’t go right. You can totally be happy for your cousin and still not want to have it put in your face all the time. I struggle with this with my sister. I am glad your Obgyn agreed to one more round of clomid and that you are going to start the CoQ10.

@millbarnett I am glad you will be able to go back to your old doctor!!! So exciting!! Yay!!

AFM: not much to report. Temp is still up and am only 6 dpo. Chest is pretty itchy and tingly. Plus I have felt just heavy in my uterus area. Like anything that presses against my stomach just makes me feel blah. There is just this constant pressure. Plus I have a lot of cm and I mean a lot!! It is driving me crazy!! I am almost constantly hungry right now too. I made dinner and ate a full serving but am still hungry haha hoping it is all good signs!!!

User image

4 years ago

Ladies I have never had my temp just keep rising like this!! I am trying not to get my hopes up, but it is so hard!! What do you guys think of my chart?

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@shay Looks like your body is finally doing what it needs too. Fingers crossed this is your cycle to catch the egg.

User image

Thanks Bug!! How are you doing? Any news? Have you tested again?

AFM: I am currently 9 dpo. Feeling pretty normal today so far. Nips are still sensitive but nothing serious, chest is heavy and full as well. Almost feels like they are bigger but not really sure. Still feeling crampy on and off towards the ovary areas. Yesterday was worse than today for sure. Temp has dipped very slightly but still really high. Trying not to get my hopes up though. I am worried AF will show in the next couple of days. CDTP says I only have a 10 day LP and should expect my period by Sunday. FF says I have a 13-14 day LP and shouldn’t see my period till Tuesday or Wednesday. Ugh this sucks. I will be gone all next week and if AF shows I won’t be able to get my Clomid before cd5.....feel like I should test on the weekend so I can call my doctor before we leave on Monday so I can maybe have my Clomid with me just in case. Guess time will only tell. I may call today just to see if I can get the prescription in before I leave. So frustrating that is for sure.
Here is my chart. Like I said temps still high and no sign of my normal spotting before AF. Staying hopeful!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo