Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 133 Replies | Last Page

Friends! I’m so happy right now! A positive OPK! Cycle day 14. We BDed last night. Fingers crossed for tonight and tomorrow!

user submitted image

4 years ago

@shay, fingers crossed this is it for you.

@HDkelly yay for a positive opk

Temp drop,
RHR drop.
12dpo BFN.
Probably see spotting this evening.
I can't stop crying. My heart is aching. About to be 36 and no kids. It sucks. I never in my wildest 16 year old self thought I would ever be in this position.
The holiday season is always the hardest. Knowing my life is full of childless christmas' I may never get to see the look of a child's face on christmas morning. This use to he my favorite holiday and now I just wanna take down my trees and just screw christmas all together.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@hdkelly yay for positive OPKs!!! Always a great feeling!!

@bug I am sorry things aren’t looking good. You still aren’t out until AF shows. Maybe this could be implantation too. Try to stay positive. I totally get the heartbreak though. Having that dream and desire just crushed is so hard. You still have time though!! You have your wedding to look forward to and so many good things happening!! Try to stay focused on the good. We are all here for you!!

AFM: officially 3dpo! O was Sunday and we bded the five days before O and the day of O! Can’t get much better than that haha hoping to get my Christmas gift early with a positive!! I will be able to test a day or two after hubby’s birthday too!! I could test on his birthday which would be 11dpo for me. We will see how I am feeling haha. Just excited that O happened and we timed it perfect!!

Good luck ladies!! I am hoping everyone gets their Christmas wish of a positive!!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Good night ladies. I am hoping you could help me, I'm confused. On Monday night at 6:00 pm, I took an OPK, it was negative (faint second line). Tuesday at 12:45 pm is when I got my positive OPK. I thought a test would be positive 12-24 hours BEFORE you ovulate. I got my FF cross hairs today, saying my ovulation was Tuesday (cycle day 14). Could I have just ovulated really quickly after my positive test? (My BBTs are also consistent with O happening on the day of my positive test.

4 years ago

@kelly it is possible that you got a positive OPK at the tail end of your LH surge. That would mean you could ovulate quickly after getting a positive.

AFM: I am at 5dpo today. I feel like crap. My pelvic area had been achey all day. Like to the point where it hurt to walk at one point today. The pain has gone down some though. Now just achey and blah. Plus today I have had a ton of cm. I have never had this much cream lotion like cm. I am trying not to get my hopes up but this is not normal for me. Just going to wait it out and see what happens!! Good luck ladies!!

I am hoping we all get amazing blazing positives for Christmas!!!

User image

4 years ago

Well, 15dpo and started spotting yesterday and today. AF not fully here but no BFP. My temp drop 2 days ago. Ut rose again the past two days. But negative test. Hoping I was going to get a BFP for my birthday. I'm done. I cant do this anymore. Ita been a very emotional birthday. No clue why by body cant make a baby.

User image

Update she is full blown this morning. So, I am going to count yesterday as her first day since it was lite all day more than spotting. I'm going to take a break from it all and try to focus on my wedding now since I cant go see the RE till after the wedding and probably not even right away because we will need to save money for whatever they suggest we done. So devastating.

Good luck to you all. I will check in from time to time.

User image

Bug I am so sorry!! It is always so hard when AF shows. Be excited for your wedding and stay focused on that. Who knows, maybe since you won’t be focused on ttc you may just get there anyway! We are here for you and are praying for the best!!!

User image

4 years ago

How is everyone doing? It’s been quiet for a while. Just checking in.

AFM: I am at 10dpo and think I see a faint positive. It is with a blue dye test though so I won’t trust it until it is completely clear!! Thinking of getting some pink dye tests today so I have them for tomorrow. Hubby’s birthday is tomorrow and I would love to surprise him with a positive test!! Guess time will tell!! Good luck ladies and I am hoping we see those positives before Christmas!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Shay! I can definitely see a line, with and without the tools. Fingers crossed.
ASF- Today I am 8 dpo. I'm going to start testing on Friday when I am 10 dpo. I'm hopeful. I feel like our timing was great, AND I got the positive OPK (which rarely happens).

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo