Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 133 Replies | Last Page

@hdkelly can you please repost the link for the progesterone sticks? Also are they expensive? I’ve searched amazon and can’t seem to find them. Thanks

4 years ago

@HDkelly I am so sorry.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

BFN this morning, but my BBT shot back up to 98.03. Yesterday it was 97.53, they day before was 98.02.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Proov
Proov at Home Progesterone Test Kit (7 PdG Test Strips) - Works Great with Ovulation Tests | Fertility Tracking Kit | Progesterone Test Strips, Track at Home Within 5 Minutes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WD4CRLZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_.Mv0DbG2YWAZ0

4 years ago

@hdkelley I am sorry it seems you are out. But you never know until AF shows!!!

@bug glad you are still being positive and taking clomid!! You got this girl!!

AFM: my prescription got called in just in time on Friday. They didn’t have any in though so I had to wait till today to pick it up. Luckily today is cd5 which is when I am supposed to start taking it, so I am taking it in the evenings this time around. Also they upped my dosage from 50mg to 100mg. Guess we will see what happens!!

User image

4 years ago

Good morning. My temp went down to 97.04 this morning. AF hasn't showed yet, but I can feel it coming. This is getting annoying lol.

4 years ago

Well friends, AF is here. Cycle day 1. How are you doing?

4 years ago

4 dpo here.... Nothing going on for me and not hopeful at all for thos cycle. But I guess you never know?

Mill

4 years ago

I am sorry ladies. I am just on my third day of clomid on cd7. So nothing going on here yet either. Going to start the bding every other day until we get closer to normal O then if we feel up to it we will increase it again. Guess time will tell.

User image

4 years ago

I hope this isn't too TMI, but we BDed 5 times during my fertile week. We still didn't get it. I got a positive OPK, and a positive progesterone test to confirm. This is super frustrating. If I hadn't had a miscarriage, I would be ~36 weeks right now. My due date was Christmas.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo