Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 133 Replies | Last Page

@bug thanks for the encouragement. The only reason I am worried about being able to get the Clomid is because the doctor I had was only a temp doctor. The regular OB was out on medical leave but just returned. So I am worried they will want me to come in first since they haven’t seen me personally. If that is the case I won’t be able to get in for probably two weeks since I haven’t been in my classroom at all this week being at my conference. I can’t then turn around and ask for a day off to go to the doctor. We will just see what happens.

I had very light spotting today like normal but now it has completely stopped. Plus I had sharp pains again today and now nothing. Not even the slightest ache anywhere. Ugh I hate this whole process!! Why does it have to be so hard!! Trying to stay positive and enjoy my time away with my DH yet I am so confused by my body!! Just gotta breath and have as much fun as I can!!

User image

4 years ago

Hello. I think I'm about 9 dpo. I took another progesterone dip test, it's still beautifully positive. I'm not sure which day it drops when AF is coming. As for now, I'm hopeful.

4 years ago

@shay any news?

@HDkelly what is Progrestrone dip test?

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@bug none yet really. Didn’t get a chance to call my doctor for the Clomid because of how busy I was with my conference. I am calling first thing in the morning though. AF came with a vengeance today!!! Lots of cramping and back aching today. Hoping I can pick up the Clomid tomorrow on our way home or Saturday. We shall see what I can manage.

User image

4 years ago

@Bug, they are little dip tests (similar to OPKs or pregnancy tests) that tell you if progesterone is high (confirming ovulation).
https://smile.amazon.com/Registered-Home-Urine-progesterone-Strips/dp/B06WD4CRLZ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=RSACDRVHI00Z&keywords=proov+progesterone+strips&qid=1573829049&sprefix=proov%2Caps%2C153&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyNVhDVEpONEcxUzZZJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTA0NzU1NVhQNzJSSDIzSEdMJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA3MDI1Nzk1U0cwMlcxTzhJS1Mmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

4 years ago

Took an opk yesterday on CD 12 in the morning it was negative. The last couple cycles I've been o'ing very late. Like cd 17 or 18, so wasnt expecting a positive. Seen some ewcm and took another one around noon or 1 and it was positive. Let the Hubby know! Went by walmart picked up some preseed. Put the baby down. Used the preseed and went to bed. And the husband went to sleep immediately because he worked a long day. We havent baby danced since sunday. Woke up this morning and he asked if I wanted to make a baby. I told him no.... This cycle is a bust from the get go. You cant make a baby when you screw once a freaking week. I'm just done with it all. Need to make peace with having an only child.

Mill

4 years ago

@millbarnett I am sorry your hubby has not been trying as hard as you have. That is definitely frustrating.

AFM: I called my doctors office this morning and the receptionist said she would send the information back to get my prescription for Clomid refilled. I am going to call back after a little while to see if it got approved so I can maybe pick it up this evening since they are closed over the weekend. Hoping it all works out!!

User image

4 years ago

@shay sorry she came but hey she came without needing to be jump started. Glad tour getting tour clomid.

@mill i feel you on the BDing we use to only do it once or twice around O and then nothing for 2 to 3 weeks. Always posted me off but now that we have magic pills it's better but I still have to ask him to take the darn things. He has no sexual desire.

CD 10 nuttin to report.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Good morning. I had a massive temp dip this morning. I’m hoping it’s an implantation dip. I’m 10 dpo. I’m going to take another progesterone test in a bit, see if it’s negative. That should tell me if AF is coming

user submitted image

4 years ago

Progesterone is dropping. I want to cry. The BBT dip this morning was definitely NOT an implantation dip ????

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo