Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 133 of 133 Replies

10 dpo today, took a test BFN

user submitted image

4 years ago

12 dpo. I don’t feel like AF is coming yet (due in 2 days), but definitely don’t feel pregnant. I’m fairly certain I’m not pregnant. It’s been 6 months since my miscarriage, my doc said if I wasn’t pregnant by now, we’d do tests.

4 years ago

Temp dip, AF is coming. I’m struggling. Since my due date was Christmas, and my daughter came 13 days early, I would have most likely already had the baby by now. I was sure I was pregnant this month.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo