Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 133 Replies | Last Page

Good morning. I am either 3 or 4 dpo. My only two symptoms are rising temps and frequent urination. On Sunday, I'm going to start using at-home progesterone test strips to confirm ovulation. I've never used them before. @Bug and @Shay, fingers crossed for both of you! I know I did conceive (and lost) a pregnancy, but we have been trying for so long. Been TTC this time since July 2018.

4 years ago

Went to my old Dr. Today. She gave me an rx for Metformin and clomid. It's a little later to start this cycle so I will start it in December. Starting at 50 mg this time. Which I think is better since the higher dosage causes lining issues. We will see what happens.

Mill

4 years ago

@shay I am CD3. And going to start my 4th Clomid cycle. The doctor gave me another RX.

@hdkelly. I hope this is it for you. I have been TTC since July 2018 as well. But not ny first time TTC I was tTC in 2010-2011 with my ex. Then again I tried NTNP for 4 years from 2014-2017. Ever man I have been with has gone on to have kids so I always thought it was me and I guess it is since we have unexplained.

@mill glad your doctor gave you a RX. I hope it works the 1st if you will need it.

Cd3 and starting my 4th clomid tonight I did CD5-9 last time but thought I would go back to CD3-7. I also started the Ubiquinol/CoQ10 yesterday. I feel like ita given me some energy. I have more of a pep in my step.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@mill glad you are able to o start with Clomid and metformin. Hoping this is it for you!!

@kelly hoping this is it for you as well!!! You got this girl just stay calm and relax!!

@bug glad you have at least one more round of clomid! Give it time and relax some. I am sure it will work!!

AFM: it was been a weird day!! Felt pretty normal this morning which kind of made me sad. Temps still up so not losing hope. Then the afternoon hit. Oh my goodness am I tired. I just all of a sudden was ready to fall asleep while at school! I started getting lightheaded too. I had to sit down and breath for a few minutes just to make sure I was fine. I have been constantly hungry the last few days. And now I have this dull headache coming on. I did check my cervix and it is very high and the softest I have ever felt and still very much closed! Bought some tests so I can test in the morning. Been having twinges on and off all day in my ovary areas (both sides) plus a bit of a stabbing pain in my left side/back area bellow my ribs. It is just all so weird!! Hoping this is it and not just my body not being used to the hormones from not ovulating for so long.....good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago

The husband and I both take the coq10. I love the energy! Before taking it, we were both falling asleep before 9 pm. We now stay away till midnight with no problem.

Mill

4 years ago

Sigh well I am just waiting patiently for this tww to be over. Took at test today at 9 dpo that was negative. I have most pretty much all symptoms at this point besides slightly tender nips and some slight pain in my left side. Temp did go back up again so that is good. Just feeling like I am out already. Time will only tell unfortunately. I’ll test again on Monday and see what happens. If nothing I’ll wait till Wednesday to test again. We shall see what happens.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Well I am out. AF hasn’t shown but my temps have majorly dropped. Not below cover line yet but very close. I had such hopes for this cycle. First one with clomid and we timed it almost perfect. The cramping I got was nothing I have felt before. I am so devastated. After 19 months of trying I am slowly losing hope. I know it was just my first round of Clomid but it doesn’t make me hopeful for the other two cycles on it. I know it will happen just was hoping it would be this time.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Well had lots of intense cramping on my ovary area and the typical spotting has started. So looks like I am out. Hoping my full cycle doesn’t kick in for another day or two. Won’t be able to get to the pharmacy till Friday or Saturday to get my Clomid if I can convince my OB to re-prescribe it without having to go in. Guess we will see if I have to skip a cycle or not. So disappointed ????

User image

4 years ago

@shay, I am sorry to hear but think of this you O and Clomid helped! It's rare to conceive the 1st cycle. Trust me I am on my fourth. I am happy to her your body is doing that part. I know it can be disappointing. My doctor never made.me come in to get my RX till my 3rd try. I hope your 2nd round will be the one.

AFM, I started 4th Clomid cycle. I started on CD3 but somehow skipped CD 4 due to be up late with my mom and routine was off. So I started again on CD5 and I am CD7 today.
I found my wedding dress and even gor a size smaller than the recommended bc I am losing weight. However, when i told her i was TTC she said on honey you better stop then bc you dont want to not for in your dress. But I took a risk. I order a 16 instead of an 18. I am going to lose weight and hopefully this cycle will be the one for us to get our BFP. Even if I do end up pregnant I could still lose weight due to being so overweight.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@ bug, I have lost 10 lbs since my gallbladder was removed. I have been walking 2 miles at least 4 or 5 days of the week. It's been so nasty and cold the last days I hadn't been able to. It's much harder these days to lose the few pounds the older I get and after baby. I think 10 lbs isnt that much, but 10 lbs of sugar is heavy. That's alot to carry around. So.Ill keep it up and hopefully it will help in my ttc endeavor. Been taking metformin since yesterday. So far no terrible side effects. Will start clomid next month if this cycle is a bust. I have a friend from here a while back. She was in her 40's and ttc. She got pregnant on a cycle when she and her dh bd'd twice within an hour. If you can make it happen research has shown that the second ejaculation within an hour has better motility and is a much better sample and increases odds of pregnancy! Gonna try it along with preseeed this month.

Mill

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo