Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 133 Replies | Last Page

@ Shay, most women ovulate 7 to 10 days after taking their last pill. So of you were to take your last pill CD 7, Ovulation should occur between CD 14 and CD 17. You can use opk's 5 days after your last pill. You should get a pretty strong positive while on clomid!

Mill

4 years ago

@bug they aren’t having me do any bloodwork or ultrasounds this cycle through. Just to take it starting cd5 and wait till a week late before testing and possibly going back in for more Provera and a higher dosage of clomid for the next cycle. So this cycle is all just a trial I guess. Still just staying positive and going to enjoy it.

User image

4 years ago

Hello @bug. Was wondering if you'd made a new discussion. I'm still here with you. I'm in the TWW, I think O occurred on the 9th. I haven't been BBT charting or using OPKs this month, trying to relax more.

4 years ago

@Shay trial run is good. I hope it works for you.

@hdkelly. Yes, hoping you caught the eggie.

Last day of Clomid. My CM is already showing more tha before. I go Fridag for my CD 12 ultrasound and the fiance is going to start taking the magic pill tonight and every other day!!!

Hoping we ladies who are left get that BFP!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies!!

@kelly glad you are relaxing some and trying a hands off month. Sometimes we all need the break.

@bug I am so hopeful for you!! I really hope this is your month!!!

AFM: I have officially started my clomid. A little unsure since this is my first cycle with it. Hoping it works out but trying not to get my hopes too high. Life has been super stressful lately. My class has been horrible and pushing me to a breaking point. Every other teacher on campus keeps checking in with me to see how I am doing. Not the best situation for ttc. Hoping that things will relax and it will happen this month anyways! A July baby would be perfect!!

Good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago

I'm still checking on you ladies! Good luck this month!!!!

4 years ago

@Shay. Yay for starting clomid. I finished two days ago. Sorry work is stressful. I'm kinda in a stressful work situation as well. Like 4 ppl quit I'm feeling in for my team lead who's on maternity leave and wont return till 12/2.

CD 11 yes we have BD CD9 and 11. These magic pills are awesome. Tomorrow I go in for my CD 12 ultrasound. Hoping I leave the appointment with something on my ovaries. Going to BD every other day till confirmed O!!!

User image

You got this Bug!!! I am happy you guys have found a routine that works!!

@millbarnett sorry I missed your comment earlier. Thank you. I am not going to use OPKs this month as I don’t want to over think too much. We plan on bd every other day once my period stops just to cover our bases.

AFM: I took my clomid this morning and seriously struggled with being super drowsy!! I managed through it ok though. Luckily tomorrow is Friday so I only have to worry about being with students one more day while taking clomid. I have noticed this evening that I am a bit tender in my lower pelvic area. Could be my period ending but never had this type of cramping at this point before. Guess I will just wait and see what it is.

Good luck!!!

User image

4 years ago

@Shay take them at night instead of the morning. That's what I do since I didn't want to have to deal with the side effects during the day. Taking it at night helps me to fall asleep.
Good luck!!

User image

@bug I was going to take them in the evening but I am that type of person that if I don’t do it in the morning I will forget to do it in the evening. I wanted to make sure I took it every day so I figured I would do what I know works for me. Otherwise I totally would have done the evening just didn’t want to forget and miss a day. I am a weird morning person haha

AFM: still just waiting. AF is slowing down slowly. Expecting today to be the last day. I am still charting temps so we will start bding every other day once AF ends until confirmed O. Definitely hopeful but trying to stay grounded.

Good luck!!!

User image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo