Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 133 Replies | Last Page

@bug not confirmed yet. My temps are doing a very slow rise. I have noticed the FF won’t give cross hairs for the weirdest reasons. It has to be a huge shift to get them. It is really frustrating for sure. Hope that temp drop is implantation!!!

AFM: still waiting to confirm O but I think yesterday was it. I had almost constant pain on both of my sides and still had ewcm. Plus I was very frisky haha all great signs for me!! By the end of the day almost all the pain was gone too. My temp is still on an upward trend now too. I went back and discarded a couple of temps because they were right at the beginning of a cold which I think threw everything off. Looks so much more like O has happened or is happening. Time will only tell!!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Well the pain is back....it is a weird almost hot sensation on my sides with a dull ache at the same time. Super frustrating not knowing what is going on!!! I wish O would just happen already!!!

User image

4 years ago

Well I got my cross hairs!!!! Looks like I O’ed about when the pain started. Just happy to know I O’ed and looks like we timed it well!! Keeping my fingers crossed and praying this is it!! We shall see what happens in the next couple of weeks! My LP is usually 13 days so I should be good to test around the 11th!!! Good luck ladies!!

Bug aren’t you getting close to testing time?

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Awesome news Shay.

Yes, I am 7 or 8 dpo. Probably test the 5th on my moms bday. I have been feeling off for sure. Temp rose this morning.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@bug Oh I am so excited and can’t wait for you to test!!!

AFM: well FF moved me cross hairs by a day which makes more sense to me. I had a lot of pain that day and ewcm so yeah. I am only 3dpo today but have all my typical signs that I O’ed so I am encouraged. I am just happy that the Clomid worked and I feel like we timed everything great!!

Good luck ladies!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Shay so glad Clomid worked for you ! Fingerscrossed.

I have constipation for the first time in a long time. I'm actually eating healthier so I should be regular. Decaf coffee hasnt done its magic. Normally, I have very loose during the TWW. Hoping this means I am going to get two pink lines.

User image

Here's my CTP chart

user submitted image

User image

But the disappointment is here. I took a test a day early because of temps but now I'm thinking it might be bc the environment and not being preggers. Big Fat negative.

Here's my FF chart which shows my resting heart rate is decreasing and everything I have read says it should increase If pregnant.

I just wanna cry I might never be a mom and it just keeps getting harder and harder. My doctor wont do any more clomid cycles and she will want to send me to a RE but I cant afford a RE and a wedding at the same time I feel like I am back to square one. I know i shouldn't be this way before AF shows but ladies i just know she will be coming.

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Forgot to add pic

user submitted image

User image

Bug, I know it's scary. When I was trying for my daughter I did everything. I had did so many clomid cycles, Femara, tamoxifen, and even did and IUI which was unsuccessful. This was 4 years of negative after negative. I didnt think I could get pregnant. I told my husband after we sold our house we would prepare to break out the big guns. I didnt carebif I had to take out a $20,000 dollar loan for IVF, I didnt care. But in the craziness of buying another home and selling the one we had, we got pregnant out of the blue! Itll happen! Have you researched anything with Coq10 and fertility. It really has proven to help egg health and sperm health. Me and my husband have both been on it for a few months now. One lady I read about had taken so many clomid cycles. But when she took coq10 with her clomid cycle she had soooo many more eggs and they were larger! Maybe talk with your Dr and tell her an RE isnt in the cards financially right now. Ask her if she would do just a couple more cycles after a 1 month break or if she would do Femara for a change? Just keep faith!

Mill

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo