Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 133 Replies | Last Page

Good luck Bug!

4 years ago

I went to see a new ob gyn. We moved, and insurance wont cover my old clinic. So this guy wouldnt give me clomid. Said my tests look like I'm ovulating fine, and if I am Clomid wont do anything but hurt the process. Ughhhh. He told me to have my husband take mucinex during my fertile period just like I would. Said sometimes the guys semen needs thinned out a bit. I was so excited just to be let down. Guess I need to find a new Dr.?

Mill

4 years ago • Edited

@lissa. Thank you!!!have you chosen a name for your lil one?

@Mill, yes, I would find a new OB. My doctor said that even though I ovulate on my own. It doesnt hurt to help the body out, especially with being a little older. I was glad she gave me the choice to move up in mgs. I hope you find a doctor who will give you the clomid. I never heard that about the men taking mucinex. I bought some but have never used it. I am going to get me a syringe to inject my conceive plus lubes since I kept forgetting to use it maybe that will be the extra boost we need. Good luck. I have been hoping to see a BFP from you.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi Bug we haven't chosen a name yet. DH has one that he really likes but i'm on the fence and still trying to think of alternatives. We still have 6 months to decide.

4 years ago

Yes. There is still time. We already have a girl name picked out and half of a boys name picked out. When the girls name came to me. I feel in love and so did he. You both will fall in love with a name.

User image

Oh, forgot to mention. The RN called yesterday and wants me to come in for CD 12 ultrasound to see how the ovaries look. Since, I am out of town for the CD 21 bloodwork and when I get back the doctor says it will not be helpful to take the bloodwork then. So, next Friday morning I hope they tell me then verus waiting to call.

User image

Day 2 of 100mg Clomid. Hoping to O earlier than last cycle.

User image

Hi you guys..its veen a minute.....I'm trying my last time with IUI and I'm bugging out because I took my gonal F yesterday and I think I wasted a lot of it.im.so nervous that I didn't get any inside of me..I emailed the doctor so im.waiting to see what they say. Has anyone ever watses their shot for IUI.what did the doctor do?

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies!!

@bug I am so sure this will be it for you!! Praying you see those two amazing lines!!!

@shanta I have never tried IUI so I am of no help. Sorry.

AFM: today is officially cd1!!!! I have been waiting for this cycle to start!! I took Provera from my last cycle to start this one and on cd5 I will begin taking clomid. This is my first round of clomid so I am not sure what to expect. When do you normally ovulate after taking clomid? Is it right away or a couple days later? Trying to figure out our timing haha. Doctor is starting me on a lower dose of clomid as it is the first time. He said if this time doesn’t work then we will up my meds the next cycle. Trying not to get my hopes up but still stay positive!!!

Good luck ladies!!

User image

4 years ago

@shanta hello again. Never done IUI so I am no help either.

@Shay. Yay for CD1 and getting to start the clomid. I got a little irritable on it take it at night cause some ppl say it can cause headaches. I O a couple days earlier than I normally do. My doctor time me to BD every other day until I confirm O. I think it does everyone differently. Did they say they wanted to do a ultrasound on CD 12 to see the follies or they just doing CD 21 P bloodwork?

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo