Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 155 Replies | Last Page

@Mommy good luck with the job!

@bug Than you! Should figure everything out in the next few weeks.
Yay, for the good P-levels!

AFM. This is tmi, but had to woke up to pee in the middle of the night. Also had nightmares.
Aerola on my other breast is a mess. It's shape and color is really uneven. Also has tons on Montgomery's tubercles. On the other breast the aerola is nice, smooth and round. Veins on my chest are more prominent than usual. Not going to read too much into that though because my veins are normally very visible. 9 dpo today.
I wonder how much of this is just hormonal stuff before AF.

4 years ago

Ladies I tested at 9dpo BFN I know its earlier and I am not out TILL AF shows. My chart is looking promising so that's a plus!!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@mira hoping it leads to a BFP.

User image

4 years ago

@bug Those temps look great. When are you testing again?
It takes all my willpower to not test yet. I'm fairly sure it comes up BFN if I tested now. I have to come up with something to occupy my mind or I end up POASing every day.

4 years ago

Oh and I'm testing today only to make sure the trigger sot is out of my system now to have a baseline when I actually start testing early. I tested very early with my first child, I actually throw the stick away b/c I didn't see anything and something to me to go back hour later and I could sent a slight line while squint. going to look at my previous post 6 years ago to see how many DPO I was when I first started testing

4 years ago • Post starter

So ladies I went back and looked at my posts from 7 years ago to see what my signs were and at 4DPO nada didn't really start getting symptoms until 8DPO which was low back pain and acne breakout and 10DPO stuffy nose and sore nipples and I did my first test at 9DPO which gave me a very very very faint line and at 10DPO the digital was still "Not Pregnant". So I will be on the watch for changes next week . hoping for for all of us.

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@Mommy 1st thing that came to my mind is that maybe the formula he's eating isn't suitable for him? I don't really know about bottle feeding since my kid refused bottle since his birth. But that's what I'm guessing it's about.
I'm excited to see how your symptoms come along! They should come in less than a week. Fingers crossed for that BFP.

AFM. This exhaustion/fatigue is beyond believe. I have to force myself to do daily tasks. Can't wait the weekend and night shifts. Contemplating if I should test earlier than planned. There's still time left to go out and buy some HPTs.

4 years ago

@mira yes I'm buying HPTs this week. What brand are you getting and how many? with my daughter I took 12 HPTs and I saved the big dogs(digitals) for like 12 and 14 DPO. I will use up my 7 cheapies this week then FRER for next week and the digital that tells you how many weeks you are preggers although I will already know, i'm just excited!!!

4 years ago • Post starter

@Mommy probably going with local cheapies and then Clearblu digital if I see anything on the other ones. Here they are pulling those test with weeks off the market. I don't know why though.

AFM. Because of my lack of selfcontrol I took a sensitive 10miu test FMU. Was negative as expected. My breasts started to get sore last night but it's probably nothing. Having AF like cramping now so I'm really discouraged. Oh well, if I'm out I can sip some wine with my ladies next week at my friend's wedding. Eventhough I keep hoping that to appear.

4 years ago

Sounds like you're all getting on well, excited to hear how things go for you all this month, you all have lots of positive signs and vibes!

I'm currently on holiday in Spain. Tested this morning 11dpo and it's a BFN. I'm not really surprised as I feel no signs or symptoms?! I know it's still early but I just don't feel pregnant at all. We shall see, still trying to stay positive and crossing fingers and toes.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo