Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 155 Replies | Last Page

Woke up with cramps..hmm i can feel AF. No blood yet but should i even bother testing? I dont wanna waste my Pg

4 years ago

Cd1

4 years ago

@Stephykatt Thank you I went this morning and got my blood work done so I guess I'll see in a few days ???? but so far I've only got BFN I know I'm super early tho just being impatient lol How are you doing and I'm crossing my fingers for your BFP Baby dusttttttt ???

4 years ago

@mini I had ice cream and cookies in support with you over the weekend

4 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies- How is everyone doing? I know we are all on different cycle days. Have you tested, are you having symptoms, how many DPO are...let's talk!!

I'm still waiting on AF which should be here any day since I stopped the progesterone on Tuesday.

Hey ladies!!! Blood work came back negative so far but even my doctor agrees it was to early but I can't help to feel discouraged and that this probably isn't my month...Blahhhh!! Time for some ice cream and call it a day

4 years ago

@Mommy I am 12dpo. I tested this morning and negative. I was upset for a little but decided what the hell, whatever, I won't give up and will do what I can next cycle. My cycle ranges between 28 days-30days. I am just going to occupy my time planning and not stressing too much on it. Im getting more ice cream today so I can watch scary movies and chill. So @mini, you are not alone but don't lose hope. To the rest that have yet to test, Best of luck truly

4 years ago

@monie I love your positive attitude!! great inspiration!!!

GM ladies!! So today was baby's 1st day of 2nd grade...she looked so adorable and is growing up so fast.her birthday is next week....party time!!!!

AFM I started today so I will go in tomorrow for my ultra sound and should start my shots over the weekend.

Happy Thursday ladies!!!

@Mommy how cute! My son will be 2 years old on the 18th of September. What do you have planned?

4 years ago

@monie I'm throwing her birthday party at urban air trampoline and park, its a unicorn themed party. what do you have planned for your son?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo