Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 155 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I believe I am either 3dpo or 4dpo so just waiting with those that are still in. To those that are out this month it’s ok...new beginning and have fun with it.

4 years ago

@Monie welcome! I'm still in as for as I know, I'm 9 DPO tested and got BFN. no symptoms just an acne breakout which could be due to consuming a lot of chocolate..lol. Is this your first? first TTC? How are you feeling at 3 or 4 dpo?

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi @Mommy! I have a sweet baby boy well toddler who runs my house lol. He will be 2 next month. This will be my third time TTC since I lost a baby girl I. Aug of 2016. She brought me him and so now I am trying again and I have a feeling about this one. I’m ready for another sweet girl I’ve actually had some pinches and cramping that’s out of the ordinary for me and so while I’m not thinking too much into it, I am jotting everything down. Do you have any little ones? How long have you been TTC?

4 years ago

What a beautiful post! I am soo joining all you ladies! I'm 11 dpo tested this morning was a BFN. But getting all the symptoms I've been reading. I'm hopeful still. Af due to come in 2 days. Can't wait if af comes I can get back to the gym and lose some weight before I do get pregnant! I'm dreading adding on weight

Neeseyh

4 years ago

Hello hello I'm on day 4 dpo I'm soo ready to test but i know it will be a big fat .but I'm like this right now

4 years ago

Hi @Stephykatt, I am also 4 or 5 DPO and I know how you feel. I keep trying to convince myself to test but I know there is no way it would show anything. Also, I noticed you are in San Antonio! I am just down the road in Corpus Christi. Baby dust!

4 years ago

welcome @Anisak , @Stephy and @semc!!!!
@monie I have a soon to be 7 year old princess. This is my 3rd TTC, I took about 6 months off after my last attempt last year but now I'm back at it. Took FRER 6 days sooner today and it was a BFN. I'm 10DPO, I'm scheduled for my blood test on 8/12/19. If I'm out I will start TTC again at the end of the year because IUI w/meds becomes pricey. I have no symptoms besides tender nipples which is due to progesterone it mimics so many preggers symptoms..ugh.hey San Antonio ladies you are not far from me I'm in Dallas.

4 years ago • Post starter

Well hello Texas buddy @semcglaun, Yes me and my husband moved to San Antonio about 4 years ago, and now that we're stable we're ready to conceive it just harder then what it seem.it's very frustrating seeing for the last 4 months

4 years ago

@MommyTTC2019 Well I'm happy now. I was wondering if I would ever see any ladies from Texas on this site.Now I'm waiting for Countdowntopregnancy to have an App

4 years ago

Hi Ladies!! My name is Jai I'm 30 and on my first round of Clomid TTC #2 finally got my positive opk yesterday so now the TWW Begins lol

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo