Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 155 Replies | Last Page

@mommy. Exciting news. I look forward to hear the results. I am 4dpo and on Monday I go for Progrestrone blood work.

User image

4 years ago

@bug awesome! are you taking progesterone suppositories now? Ok I will be 5 DPO from you?

Does anyone have any plans this weekend? I will be studying all weekend for a certification

4 years ago • Post starter

No suppositories.

This weekend I am studying for school. I am in my 3rd grad class. I will be finishing next fall. Sunday my fiance and I are going to look ar a wedding venue.

User image

4 years ago

@Mommy that's good news! I'm also looking forward for the result. Best of luck.
My SOs mother has only two sons. And most of his side of blood related family are male. So what are the odds for us to concieve a girl.

@bug What kind of venue are you looking for? And when are you getting married?

What a coincidence. I'm also studying to get my bachelor's this fall. Although I'm not technically studying anymore. Just waiting for summer break to be over so I can apply for my graduation.

I was baking and cleaning up around the house the whole day yesterday. We're
throwing a little birthday party for my son. And tomorrow I'm going to my god daughters birthday party. On top of all this I'm working morning shift. Haha, at least I have no time to worry about this TTCing stuff for a few days. 5dpo and still nothing as expected.

4 years ago • Edited

Hey again ladies. Been off for a few days just enjoying the sun with the kiddies so sorry for not replying @mommy. Feel free to ask anything and everything home water birth related. Was best experience ever. GL this cycle! And to you other ladies!

AFM. 13dpo today. No signs AF is coming. Been feeling a bit sicky, super tired and generally just different but all tests are BFN. not sure when AF will (or should) arrive as first cycle of mini pill, but currently on CD 31 ( cycles were 28 days before 1&2 but were 32 after 2 although ultrasound dating always has me ovulating a little later than I thought and I didnt track cycles or pay any attention unless I was pregnant ????????‍??). Think I’m out this month which is fine, was hoping for an end of April/start of May baby to break up birthdays. So far we have
Start March - my eldest
Mid June - my youngest
Start August - my middle (6 weeks after ^)
End September - me
Start October - partner (2 weeks after^)
End November - my partners eldest

So pretty busy and would like as much time between birthdays as possible lol x

User image

4 years ago

I am 7 dpo, first month trying. Don't feel any symptoms apart from being tired and having erect nipples almost constantly (how weird?) I think they might be unrelated though. I was on the contraceptive pill for several years up until April so I'm not really too aware of my normal hormonal changes through my cycles. Hoping it doesn't take us too long. I am 30 and we were married in April, have wanted kids for as long as I can remember!

4 years ago

@Beck Welcome!

AFM. 7 dpo today. Might be a little TMI but yesterday 6 dpo I had some discomfort and pinching around my groin/pelvic area. All aroud the pubic bone. Not sure if it was implantation related or if it even is possible this early. Really trying not to get my hopes up because it really could be me just overthinking things.

4 years ago

@Mira1003 fingers crossed it was implantation pains ???? I think implantation can happen anywhere from 5 days so definitely a possibility!

I caved this morning and took a pregnancy test 8dpo, of course it was negative! I feel like I'm going to have no will power now going forward. I didn't think I would be this concerned straight away but I used ovulation tests all last month and didn't appear to ovulate at all so worried that might happen again.

4 years ago

Hi Mummies

I’m 32 live in Australia, have two boys 8 and 6. Trying for bubba #3. Had a chemical last month :(

I have suffered from endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain for 4 years now and was told I should be happy to have two healthy boys as now in my 30s may not be able to have another bub. So last months chemical was exciting as I maybe able to conceive. What will be will be.

I had a laparoscopy in march this year and my pain has decreased so getting my body at a good place is exciting for me.

TTC this will technically be our first month as last month we had a chemical which was a surprise. No meds and trying natural tracking to see what happens :)

How are you all feeling today?
I’m 9dpo with pelvic ache lower back ache nausea aand I had an awful migraine this morning. Oh aren’t hormones fun lol

4 years ago • Edited

@Beck don't be discouraged yet! Did you have any signs of ovulation this cycle?

@Becken Welcome! Having a chemical pregnancy is indeed promising. At least you know something is happening!

This has been a rough day so far. My thighs are sore and I'm exhausted. It feels like I have no energy to do anything. I wonder if it just after a busy weekend.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo