Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 155 Replies | Last Page

@mira1003 oh I know. Exhaustion is real wheb your an adult hehe

4 years ago

Welcome to all the ladies who have joined over the weekend.

Today I get my CD21 blood work done. Last time i had it done it was an 8. So i ovulate but they are weak. This cycle was my first Clomid cycle and hoping to see the number bigger this time.
7dpo and having vivid dreams, strange pains in my lower pelvic area, a little scratchy sore throat first thing in the mornings. Feeling a little nauseous but not a whole lot. It could be that I am making more P than I have before and my mind is noticing things I have never notice before. Temps are staying in the higher ranges than normal. So, that's a +.
The wedding venue we checked out this weekend is breath taking. I let them know I will know after the first of the month what date we choose due to if I am pregnant this cycle the baby's edd would be the 13th if April and so that means i would wanna have the wedding on the 7th. If we didnt conceive this cycle. It will be the 20th of March.

When is everyone going to start testing?

I'm thinking of testing at 9dpo if the temps looking promising still. That means on Wednesday I will take my first test and if it's a BFN I will test on Friday again until AF shows if a BFN.

User image

4 years ago

@Becken3 that's definitely a positive sign that you had a chemical, fingers and toes crossed for you this month! And hormones are definitely no fun, I'm so irritable the past few days I feel for my poor husband!

@mira1003 Yeah I used OPK this month and last (we only started trying this month but wanted to see last month around what date I ovulated) and I got a positive on July 21st and had horrendous cramps so hoping that I did ovulate. The previous month I tested every day and nothing, also had no ovulation pains. But at least I did this month!

@bugttc they all seem like good signs! I tried my first test this morning which was 8dpo and got a BFN. In my head I'm thinking wait till 10dpo at the earliest but I know realistically I'll want to test each morning!

Today I feel fine, was super tired yesterday and had a headache but that may just have been because I'm not sleeping very well. I think I'm also just very conscious of minor changes!

4 years ago

@bug how exciting you're getting married. and you're ins chool you are such a busy woman.
@mira so you graduate this year , that's exciting! How was the birthday party?
trying to keep up with everyone's DPO @ bug @ mira y'all are both 7 DPO, right?? I'm 2DPO have a ways to go...lol. @mira do you remember when you noticed symptoms with your son, how many DPO were you?

4 years ago • Post starter

@alice you have your hands full but I love it! thanks for being ok with me asking questions!..yay!

@beck welcome and GL!

@mommy yes very busy and we have a new pup and another one joining in September. 7dpo is right!

User image

4 years ago

@becken welcome all the way from Australia cool. I visted Brisbane and Sydney like 12 years ago and it was so beautiful I just didn't like being on that itty bitty aircraft to get to Brisbane. your symptoms sound promising

@bug I have a puppy too he is a maltipoo he is such a sweetheart and loves attention, I will send a pic from my phone when I get home. what kind of puppy do you have?

Hey ladies, I'm 2DPO and I tested just to ensure the hromones I was given wouldn't give me a false positive and sure enough I'm testing positive. Normally I like to test early but this time I don't think I can because the drugs are still in my system obviously. So i'm sure its the Gonal-F that's giving me the false positive because that's the only thing I did differently this cycle. Does anyone know how long it takes for Gonal-F to get out of one's system? I'm assuming its from the gonal-f b/c the trigger never gave me a positive but also I never tested this early so i'm not 100% sure of that.

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo