Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 155 Replies | Last Page

man in the next few days we are suppose to hit the triple degree temps..smh. but I'm used to the heat my motto is if you can't beat the heat just stay inside which is what I do..lmbo.

4 years ago • Post starter

I’m doing ok. Other than heartburn but I guess I’m not really looking for those tricky symptoms bcus they always seem to be misleading. I’m waiting until Monday to test since I will be five days out from AF. But I am hoping we all see those two pink lines and they stick soon. @Mommy where are you located?

4 years ago

Welcome all the new ladies! Hope to see some BFPs this month.
@MommTTC I see you are in TX too! yay. Yes it has been very hot and dry. I am down on the coast so the temp is a few degrees lower but the humidity is higher and its like a sauna. Stay cool

4 years ago

Technically I am still in the April 2020 clan but this tww is starting to get to me I’ve made it to 7dpo without any anxious thought and attempting to stay stress free for at least 5 more days- I won’t test early.

My guy and I are both April babies so it’s would be a bday present to us if we do get a bfp. I have the cbfm so I was able to pinpoint ovulation this month on cd17 with the LH surge occurring on cd16 and confirmed it with bbt charting the majority of this cycle.How do y’all stay sane for the last half of the wait?!?

I know that implantation can finally happen now and I’m curious if anyone had been able to see an implantation bbt dip/rise?

Sn: I’ve read this entire thread ???? and for all the bfp!!!!!!

user submitted image

4 years ago

@monie I'm in Dallas. @bblair work and my child keeps me from worrying during the 2ww..GL

@MommyTTC2019 im using first reponse and clearblue..ill wait til friday,thats when AF supposed to come..hopefully she doesnt

4 years ago

@Mommy, I really hope this is your month!!!

Ladies, I fell pregnant on cycle 2, but unfortunately ended up having a chemical pregnancy. Before i got my BFP, I had the clear symptom of frequent urination from 4-5dpo. Do you always have the same symptoms each pregnancy? Cause I'm on the look out for frequent urination, but maybe symptoms change each pregnancy?

4 years ago

Hi gals. I’ve resisted testing this month and at CD24 I’m 99% sure I’m out. I’m feeling particularly sad about it this month more than any other as I’d been so hopeful that the hycosy procedure I’d had would help (as it was quite horrid to go through for nothing).

TTC #2

4 years ago

13dpo..sad

user submitted image

4 years ago

GM ladies! One day from the weekend...yay!!! What does everyone have planned?

AFM is going to be hot hot this weekend so Friday night is game night and movies. Saturday my daughter has cheer camp and cheer practice Sunday so other than that I'm taking it easy. My blood test is on Monday

@Nadine what CD are you on?

@Russian sorry to hear about your disappointing news. what is a hycosy?

@bug how are you doing I know you are on a whole new cycle now?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo