Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 155 Replies | Last Page

@mini you still have until AF shows so don't be sad

4 years ago • Post starter

Good afternoon everyone. I'm so ready to take a pregnancy test, I'm only 6 dpo it's taking forever

4 years ago

hey @steph are you going to test this weekend or wait until next week?

4 years ago • Post starter

@MommyTTC2019 I think am going to test next week I can wait a little bit longer.

4 years ago

Good Evening Ladies!!!! I'm 3dpo today....been tracking symptoms so far cramping & fatigue are my most regular ones but I've also been hungry and today I'm pretty moody and I can smell everything....maybe it's just over thinking but I can only hope also anyone else have frequent urination yet? Getting a blood hcg next week so we will see

4 years ago

14 dpo today...do you ladies think i should test Again or just wait til AF comes?

4 years ago

Hey @MommyTTC2019! I’m on CD27, but only 5dpo (I have 34-35 day long cycles). Does that effect my ability to conceive?

@Minip13 I recommend trying pink dye pregnancy tests. They’re known to be better than the blue dye!

4 years ago

@MommyTTC2019 hey. Yes I am CD5 and on my 3rd day of Clomid. Hoping to start BDing soon. I keep watching to see if anyone gets a BFP!!!

User image

4 years ago

@mini I would wait a couple days. When are you expecting AF?

One week down and one week to go for me. Af suppose to come on the 16th and I’m hoping she stay away. I’ve had stomach cramps that are weird and different but don’t want to get to hung up on it.

@nadine regardless of how long or short your cycle is, as long as you know when ovulation occurred by tracking, tempting or what not, and Bd, you should be fine. My shortest cycle was 23 days and my longest was 30. I’ve been hitting around the 28th day mark but I still track ovulation to make sure given the irregularity

4 years ago

@nadine
@monieKT im expecting AF today

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo