Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 155 Replies | Last Page

@Mini hoping she stay away, I truly am. How are you feeling overall?

4 years ago

Welcome to the new ladies!
@Bug I'm hopping this is your cycle to conceive!!
@mini it wouldn't hurt to test today that way you don't have to stress everytime you go to the bathroom to wipe
What's the plan for the weekend everyone? As I stated in my post yesterday this will be a hot busy weekend for me.

AFM 13 DPO.I'm not sure if the symptoms I'm having are related to the progesterone are not but before I had no symptoms over the last few days symptoms have hiked: sore nipples and breast(probably from the progesterone), lower back pain and some upper back pain, constipated, fatigue/bloating(but I know that is definitely from the progesterone) , sharp pain on my left side and stomach pain but not cramps.I hate these progesterone suppositories because they give you so many pregnancy symptoms....they are the devil..haha.

4 years ago • Post starter

@monieKT i actually feel good..no symptoms. Im just stressed..especially when i have to pee lol im afraid to see AF. @MommyTTC2019 i did one this morning negative too.. im just going to eat a bunch of icecream

4 years ago

well @mini I'm going to eat some M&Ms cookies with you this evening just because I need an excuse to pig out I have no self control when it comes to sweets..lol

@mini I completely understand. I’ll get ice cream for you too love

4 years ago

Ladies enjoy your weekend!! And whomever is testing this weekend happy testing!

Almost done with tww but spottting might be promising

God Bless

4 years ago

5dpo ... secound month ttc #4.. not tracking really just looking at four different apps. And trying to get as close to approxament ovulation dates.

4 years ago

CD 25 here. Hoping AF stays away!!

4 years ago

16dpo here.from 11 dpo to 16dpo i have been having a watery and milky discharge(im constantly wet and have to wear panty liners)dont know if it a symptom or im getting sick. My boobs are sore too...AF is two days late but i haven't tested..i only have 1 clearblue digital left and dont wanna waste it so im trying to hold onto it til 21dpo...i wasted a lot of many on PG tests already..either im pregnant or my cycle are getting longer. Which is weird cause its already 44 days long i mean how long are they trynna be..lord

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo