Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 155 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the TTC waiting games @liljai1429

4 years ago

I am either 4 or 5dpo and I don’t think I’ve ever had weird cramps like this. They are mostly on one side and tend to be in short burst and they come and go..I’m soo hoping this is a good sign. Testing on the 12th which should be about 10 or 11dpo since af is due to start the 16th

4 years ago

@stephykatt Thank you may the odds be in our favor haha

4 years ago

Hi ladies, i’m on CD23 and usually have a 25/26 day cycle. Sore bbs for 8 days which is my only unusual symptom. I had a lipiodol hycosy on CD8 so fingers crossed it has worked.

TTC #2

4 years ago

Hi ladies, im 27 TTC1 for baby#1
I have 44days cycles very irrgular because of a hyperprolactinemia(currently taking bromocriptin).ive been testing sincec 5dpo but no luck..today is 11dpo and bfn???? i hope its not too late for me to get that +++..
1-3dpo: cramping on my right side of abdomen
3-5dpo: no symptoms
5-7dpo: very sleepy
7-9dpo: period like cramps but not as painful
9-11dpo: no symptoms

4 years ago

Hello @Minip13 give it a few more day to build up your hgc then test again

4 years ago

Hi ladies!!! I'm TTC baby #1! This is cycle #5 for me TTC, and I really hope this month is our month!

I'm currently 2dpo. The dreaded 2ww is where i'm at!!! Hopefully they go quickly.

I'm trying to be patient, I know it'll happen in God's timing :) for all of us

4 years ago

@Stephykatt ill do my best to stay away from pregnancy tests ????..its so hard..????

4 years ago

GM ladies! How is everyone day going? I know we are al on different cycle days/DPO but support and just discussing our stories is what keeps everyone's spirit positive and to keep TTC that angel.

AFM 11DPO not testing again until Saturday. Symptoms: sore nipples and slight cramping on the left side and acne break out but this is all probably related to the progesterone.

4 years ago • Post starter

@minip when do you plan to test again? what brand are you using?

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo