Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 295 Replies | Last Page

@alex I'm so sorry AF showed :-(

Hello to all the new ladies on the board! x

User image

4 years ago

Shay don’t torture yourself with saturation! Give it some time and if the line is there, it will pop up right away in 1-2 days! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you for you!

Scuba as I said in the other board it’s still early! Cheer up girl. I have a feeling this might be your month!

User image

4 years ago

No more spotting for me today. It was just that once. I did have EWCM this afternoon but no positive on the OPK. We had sex last night but I'll probably be jumping on him more in the next few days as well. I haven't thrown up again but I feel like I need to. Plus I'm kind of dizzy too. I took a wondfo brand hpt because I had some left from last month. There seems to be a line there but maybe not. I'll attach a pic. I don't really think I'm pregnant since AF came but crazier things have happened I suppose.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Here's the same test tweaked.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Cd2 today, got my period two days earlier. I wasn’t tracking this month but used 4 different apps each giving me a different ovulation day! Now that I inserted my period they’re pinpointing my ovulation day as a day I actually BD. Although I had weird cm two days prior so I must have just missed it! Oh well I hope this will be my month, I’m just so tired of waiting and worrying. I’m Ttc number 1 for over a year and a half and I’m also 38 so I’m really running out of time.

4 years ago

Thanks @alex. I've had a bad headache two days in a row which usually comes a few days before my AF so I reckon I'm out. I did take my temp this morning and it is high but it usually doesn't drop until the day my AF starts. I did a cheapie test and it was stark white again. xx

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies, so 9dpo I had what thought might have been af gearing up cramps and they lasted until mid day 10dpo. So late in the day 10dpo I took a test and it was neg. Now today 11dpo I feel fine. Like was the cramping implantation???? My husband and I are praying for a baby boy, been in the ttc journey for a year now...

4 years ago

@mcp congratulations! xx

User image

4 years ago

I am also new to this board, I love this website, so many helpful resources. I'm 13dpo. Stopped testing at 11dpo because I couldnt deal with BFNs and vvvfaint lines. AF is due April 30.
I've had terribly sore boobs since 8dpo. If this is a pregnancy I'll be due Jan 9th
Really hoping this is your month ladies!

4 years ago

Jessica can see the line on the tweaked pic but again if usually I tweak a pic I kinda always see a line. I wouldn’t count on internet cheapies too. If you are really concerned I would suggest to talk with your doctor. If I were you though I would wait few more days to see how things goes!

AnnaMTO I feel your frustration. Almost 37 years old here, trying for my first for 8 years! It’s hard to let it go. Hope dies last! Don’t give up it will come!!

Scuba Remember all the ladies in here who thought for Sure AF was coming and they got a bfp instead!! Keep your positive thoughts active babe!!

MrsMcNight I wish the negative to turn positive in few days! How long is your LP usually?

Mcfp Congratulations!!! I wish you happy and healthy 9 months

DsLee Good luck!! Are you planning on testing after a missed period or sooner?

AFM Nothing much really! It’s Easter today here in Greece and I had my brother with my two toddler nephews visiting!! CD2 with my emotional state of mind and watching those two angels my heart couldn’t manage... I’m not jealous in a bad way but oh God... how much I wish to be a mom... it’s so hard guys. It’s been so long and I’m so depressed today...

User image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo