Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 295 Replies | Last Page

CD 11 for me. I think those tests were flukes because I haven't gotten any more possible positives. Based on ovulation pains and CM, I think I might have ovulated yesterday or at least today. We had sex last night so here's hoping! This site has me ovulating like 3 days before my period so I guess I won't go off of that! I can't figure out how to fix it either!

4 years ago

Ladies does it look like I ovulated this month? My ava bracelet, clearblue advanced digital ovulation, and this site show my ovulation was this days before the below ff chart showrd I ovulated. Jaut curious what everyone thinks - I had watery cm.today and with that drop my husband and I did the deed just in case this is a wonky cycle.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

My chart is all over the place this month. My opks are all over too it’s crazy

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Finally got a dark line on an OPK! I know it isn't positive yet but I think I'm close! The top was this morning, bottom just now!

user submitted image

4 years ago

This is my other chart purple is opk and blue is temp

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Cd9 not trying this cycle but I’m not going to protect either still looking for a house so getting seriously stressed out good luck ladies x

4 years ago

Oh wow everyone seems they’re on their fertile days! I’m on CD4 so still have one week till my O day!!
Go girls!! Go catch that egg. We need many bfps this cycle just to cover the last one

User image

4 years ago

@Alex I know! I'm just waiting now. I refuse to test. I'm basically due in 2 days. Just checked CP and it's low and firm whatever that means I can't bare to see another negative test. Right now apart from the painful breasts I've had for a week and a half, I don't have any AF symptoms. But it could just turn up. Temp dropped slightly this morning. Will see how it looks tomorrow xx

User image

4 years ago

@Alex I think I may be ovulating early this month Good luck to you! I'm hoping we catch this egg this month. I'm getting so depressed with this TTC and loses. to everyone

User image

4 years ago

Good luck ladies!! I'm for reals following your journeys and I'm hoping for many bfps this month from you guys !!

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo