Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

291 - 295 of 295 Replies

Hi ladies! I’m joining as I just found out at 10dpo that I’m pregnant. I was feeling off this morning so I took 2 tests, one negative & one positive. Since I had a previous ectopic in 2010 at first sight of a positive I’m to call the doctor, so they did bloodwork and it came back positive. My betas were low (I think but I’m not sure) but it’s positive. Now I’m just super freaking out about becoming a new mom at 38. We tried for quite a few years and then gave up for a while. It’s been 15 years total without birth control or anything, so I never thought it would happen.

user submitted image

4 years ago

swizzmizz I found out Tuesday at 10dpo I am expecting too, hope it goes well for you x

4 years ago

Ok so I am getting ready to bang my head against a wall I am now cycle day 35 which is the latest AF has ever been. Still no signs of AF and still BFN!! All of the mild symptoms I was having have pretty much gone away, except for the waves of nausea that I'm getting most days, increased appetite, increased thirst. But that's all! I don't know what to think and I hate being in limbo...

Any suggestions? Thinking about trying to get an appt with GP for next week in case AF still hasn't shown up...

4 years ago

Is anyone here still? I'm 3 dpo. Not sure if I should join the next group

4 years ago

Never join the next group hun x

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo