Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies! I am about 6dpo and really hoping for a Jan. baby. I am trying really hard to relax and not read into every little thing, mainly because I always get my hopes up and then feel shattered when it doesnt happen.

A little about me - we are currently trying for baby #3. My husband is a cancer survivor and we have been trying for baby #3 since we got the all clear from his doctor this past Jan. His doctor doesn't feel like we should have any issues with getting pregnant but I still worry. He is thankfully on board with trying and being up for it on those key days. I am currently using clear blue advanced digital ovulation kits and the ava bracelet.

Good luck to everyone!

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies!!
Harmony hi! Welcome and good luck! Hopefully you’ll ovulate before your trip

Mama this is the best way to calm your self down. 3 cycles ago I found my self so obsessive with tests etc to the point where I tested 3-4 times per day and I was so embarrassed to even talk about it here and I got disgusted by my self. I stopped tracking and testing for one cycle and I found my self again. This cycle I only did opks and temping and I’m very happy that I never got hpts. I’m anxious of course but I’m not obsessive anymore!! I hope it will work for you too!!

Jessica I would say to probably check with a hpt but if you were pregnant and your bleeding wasn’t AF 8 days ago, I believe that your opk would have turn positive too. Maybe you having a rough O. You should look into this closely though and maybe you need your doctors advice! Do you have spotting still?

Pandorica Good luck hun! I hope this month will work for you

Lalou Not much really. Now that I know that hubbys little guys have low motility, I will order the supplements doctor gave us and wait for it to work. I believe it needs about 3 months for the new sperm to build so... yea! I will of course keep my hope since I have my one dear tube open and his motility isn’t too too bad.. doctor said everything is possible but it’s difficult without some boost!
Sorry that AF came but I’m happy to see all your health plans this month! Maybe it’s meant for you to first finish your very tiring exams and then enjoy a new healthy pregnancy! When are you having your next exam?

Cece welcome and good luck to you too! Fingers crossed.. it only needs one to catch that egg

Mrsmcguire Hello! Its so wonderful that your husband is healthy now and I wish to you and your family never to deal with something like that again!! Hopefully another addition to your family will be created this month! Good luck

AFM Af is supposed to be here any time now. It’s currently 12pm and she usually don’t have a standard time of the day to come. Cervix is medium so I believe she’ll be here late afternoon! I just want her to come so I can order the supplements and move on onto the next cycle!! My cramps are pretty severe too..

User image

4 years ago • Edited

@Lalou - I'm alright, thanks for asking. At this point I got more irritated than sad actually, so it was a bit easier to bounce back from it.

User image

4 years ago

AF came as expected. I just ordered hubbys supplements. Today I’ll start counting 3-4 months till the supplements do their job on hubbys sperm (doctor said that new sperm take about 2 ½ to 3 months to fully mature. so once a lifestyle change has been made such taking supplements, it takes about 2 ½ to 3 months for those healthier sperm to appear in the ejaculate.). I’m not expecting much in the next few cycles but I’ll keep charting. It only needs one sperm to meet one egg after all..
ladies keep your fingers crossed that someday soon I’ll be holding my bfp and later on my little miracle!!

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies! Something just told me to take a hpt today. Expecting stark white negative but now I am not sure. Feel like I see something but it is vvvvfl. Figured I would post it and look at the tools. With saturation I definitely see a line. Not sure how this could be with what my temps have been doing. What do you guys think?

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm jumping on here too. Just posted in the last board. I think I'm about 9DPO and got a negative FRER I know it's still early but I was so convinced from my symptoms. Just gutted right now and feel incredibly tired xx

User image

4 years ago

@alex I'm so sorry AF showed :-(

Hello to all the new ladies on the board! x

User image

4 years ago

Shay don’t torture yourself with saturation! Give it some time and if the line is there, it will pop up right away in 1-2 days! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you for you!

Scuba as I said in the other board it’s still early! Cheer up girl. I have a feeling this might be your month!

User image

4 years ago

No more spotting for me today. It was just that once. I did have EWCM this afternoon but no positive on the OPK. We had sex last night but I'll probably be jumping on him more in the next few days as well. I haven't thrown up again but I feel like I need to. Plus I'm kind of dizzy too. I took a wondfo brand hpt because I had some left from last month. There seems to be a line there but maybe not. I'll attach a pic. I don't really think I'm pregnant since AF came but crazier things have happened I suppose.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Here's the same test tweaked.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo