Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

121 - 130 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Jessica Thanks girl! Have you tested again? I’m so excited for you! Don’t bring yourself down. Every pregnancy is different! Enjoy the moment babe!!!

Harmonyke Good luck girl! You’re few days away from knowing! Fingers crossed!!

Lissa hey! I’m on Cd12 today and as it seems I’m Oing today! Positive opks last night and this morning! Im honestly very happy to hear that your tubes are open. I cannot explain what a burden it is to know that one of them is not working, cutting chances to half pfff.. I also really hope what they say for pregnancy same month as the hsg to come true for you!!! Keep us posted!

JL congratulations! Hopefully we’ll be joining this board soon!

Mama Hang in there girl! Hope you’ll be Oing soon!

Agatch Thank you babe, I really hope it will work! I hope your cycle to get back to normal soon and if possible this very cycle! I’ve read many stories from ladies who got pregnant same cycle after their loss. I really wish this will be the case for you guys. You totally deserve it. I hope you’re getting better each day and getting stronger!

Pandorica what a great news! Happy for you and your hubby! Let’s wish that you guys will catch that egg soon!

Kait Waiting for O is almost like the 2ww lol waiting for the diva to arrive Good luck babe

Mill fingers crossed this was implantation related

Lalou can’t wait to congratulate you for the success on your exams!!!!

AFM CD12 and I’m ovulating today. 2 positive opks last night and this morning and a lot of fertile CM and O pains. Unfortunately I feel the pinches most on my right side where my tube is blocked. So even if some miracle sperm managed to reach this cycle, it wouldn’t make any difference cuz the egg cannot pass! I believe in miracles but I’m not totally delusional lol Ovulating on my blocked tube and with hubbys low motility there’s no chance for this cycle! Off to the next for me...

User image

4 years ago

I’ve noticed a pattern in my cycles, my temp rises a lot for 2 day before I get a positive opk, this is a bit weird from what I’ve read, I’m supposed to get a peak when my temp drops them it rises to show ovulation has occurred so why does mine do it the other way around Hoy my peak today

4 years ago • Edited

@Emma - Not everyone gets an ovulation dip. It's just as normal not to get one. Everyone is different, and so are out bbt patterns.

This is what Fertility Friend writes about ovulation dips: "Is there always a temperature "dip" on the day of ovulation?
No. Many people do see a dip the day of ovulation, but many people do not. A temperature dip cannot confirm ovulation. More important than observing a dip, is seeing a temperature rise after ovulation. Your temperature rises in response to the presence of the heat-inducing hormone progesterone, which is only released after ovulation. If you are lucky enough to have advanced warning of ovulation in the form of a temperature dip, take advantage and be sure to have intercourse that day."

I usually have an ovulation dip, but it happens that I don't. The cycle I got pregnant with my son I didn't have one at all.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Emma I don’t have an O dip either. I’m usually like you. 2 days prior to O my temp is at its lowest and then rises slightly at O day. Day after O and the following ones I have obvious temp rise. Also I don’t usually get a positive opk one or two days before. I get it on the same day! Each cycle is the same for me!!

User image

4 years ago

Hey Alex i'm not sure what's going on with me. I'm CD 11 and 24 hours after HSG and i have crazy ewcm. There is also a little bit of brown and pinked mixed in which i'm assuming is left over from the HSG yesterday. I already told DH we should BD tonight just in case. It's really early for me if i happen to O in the next couple of days. I haven't even started taking OPK yet. I will try one this afternoon. Good luck this month and you never know what could happen! Yes, my doctor told me that we usually alternate ovaries each month but sometimes it doesn't work out that way so your body might surprise you and pop and eggie from your good side!

4 years ago

Guys i think I may have Od finally! I haven’t had a positive opk yet tho so I’m not sure what do you think with my chart

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies! So glad to finally see some positives in here!! My fingers are crossed for everyone!!

AFM: I am just here still waiting. No AF no O, nothing. My temps seems to have stabilized some but who knows at this point.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Lissa the unusual cm and bleeding could be due to the hsg exam. I’m sure I didn’t have any spotting and I don’t recall how my cm was. Ovulating earlier thought is always a good thing! I’m always so thankful for my short cycle and early ovulation! Let’s hope you’re Oing soon and this hsg cycle will be lucky for you. AFM I’m sure I’m ovulating from my wrong side... I can totally feel the pain on this side!!

Mama yayyy!! Good luck girl!!!

Shay I’m so sorry girl! It must be so draining not to know what is gonna be.. Stay strong!! Hugs

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Thanks ladies, it’s comforting to know I’m not just odd xx

user submitted image

4 years ago

13dpo. bought a test and was saving it till AF didnt come. But couldn't help myself. is that... a line. my hands were shaking. I don't know how long ago I took the test. Could be 15 mins ago, put it down expecting to have just wasted $9 and then hit busy. Does is still count. There's colour. I think. In shock. Send help

user submitted image

<a href=

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo