Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Guys i think I may have Od finally! I haven’t had a positive opk yet tho so I’m not sure what do you think with my chart

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies! So glad to finally see some positives in here!! My fingers are crossed for everyone!!

AFM: I am just here still waiting. No AF no O, nothing. My temps seems to have stabilized some but who knows at this point.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Lissa the unusual cm and bleeding could be due to the hsg exam. I’m sure I didn’t have any spotting and I don’t recall how my cm was. Ovulating earlier thought is always a good thing! I’m always so thankful for my short cycle and early ovulation! Let’s hope you’re Oing soon and this hsg cycle will be lucky for you. AFM I’m sure I’m ovulating from my wrong side... I can totally feel the pain on this side!!

Mama yayyy!! Good luck girl!!!

Shay I’m so sorry girl! It must be so draining not to know what is gonna be.. Stay strong!! Hugs

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Thanks ladies, it’s comforting to know I’m not just odd xx

user submitted image

4 years ago

13dpo. bought a test and was saving it till AF didnt come. But couldn't help myself. is that... a line. my hands were shaking. I don't know how long ago I took the test. Could be 15 mins ago, put it down expecting to have just wasted $9 and then hit busy. Does is still count. There's colour. I think. In shock. Send help

user submitted image

<a href=

4 years ago

Without flash

user submitted image

<a href=

4 years ago

Looks positive to me!

4 years ago

Looks positive to me, too @mistique!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

Af started this evening. :-(

Mill

4 years ago

Temp drop today, today I should be ovulating , so confused

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo