Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, we are back ttc again. I am 28, married for 5 years with 1 little one. I am currently ttc #2 and am looking for ttc buddies to help keep my sanity. This is my first cycle ovulating post partum (18 months with no AF). I had 2 miscarriages back to back (1 was ectopic) last time we were ttc so I am super nervous about ttc #2. I was shocked to be having signs of ovulation a couple days ago as it has been so long since I have had a cycle, but super excited I realized what was happening and was able to track a bit/BD. that my cycles will at least exist now & be regular.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Hi ladies I've moved over! xx @anna sounds like you have the best approach for this cycle!
@JL good luck with ttc2.

I had a dreadful night with my 2 year old daughter. Projectile vomiting and no sleep. Im disregarding my temp today just in case as had a broken 3 hour sleep. Yesterday evening I felt familiar cramps and back ache. App says I'm due in 6 days but I don't think we've done it this cycle. I'm not going to torchure myself and test. I reckon AF will be here by next Monday xx

User image

5 years ago

@JLtyc welcome to the group i don't know if we can keep your sanity going but we're all somewhat insane so welcome to the family lol

@scuba damn babe it sucks to be back for another cycle but fingers crossed right I'm sorry you had a tough night with the toddler... Hopefully you'll get a bfp and not AF but I agree with waiting to test till she's past due

5 years ago • Post starter

Jumping in here. 3 days until af is due. Hoping she doesn't come

5 years ago

Eeeek! So close! xx

User image

5 years ago

Hello ladies!! Jumping in again!!! Hopefully we all will get some good news soon!

JL welcome!! Hopefully you’ll have a quick success this time with a super healthy pregnancy soon!!

Scuba I hope you’ll have the chance to get some rest today!! I know how you feel... feeling kinda the same I don’t know what to say girl! Let’s hope our miracle will come!

Anna We missed you!! But you have to admit!! We keeping your board going lol I saw your post on the other board and I really hope this more relaxed approach will do the trick for you and your SO

Matariki How many DPO are you now? Maybe your hcg didn’t have time to show on your urine after (if we say it was) your implantation spotting..

AFM 8DPO here today and still no symptoms at all other my normal breast tenderness and dull cramps. It is most likely that I’m not pregnant AGAIN... pfff and yes I know I’m not out yet till AF shows but you know? After so many years I think I would know if something changed in my system ????????‍??

User image

5 years ago

Right ladies shoot me now! I think the severe sleep deprivation lowered my resolve. I tested with a cheapie 3rd morning urine. I just felt these dull cramps were a bit earlier in my cycle than I'm used to. CP is medium but almost blends in the the wall. Creamy CM. Soft and closed. What do you think? xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone!!!!!!
:)
I think @scuba and I have very similar patterns/time line and symptoms.
I ran the half marathon on my ovulation day, so I think that screwed my cycle this month :( I had a positive OPK the day before the race, but them another positive 3 days later, I think my body was exhausted after the race to ovulate.......
But the weekend and today my boobs are sore and I have some pulling and pinching, so I hope ovulation just occurred later than usual, AF is expected in 3-5 days

Have a great week!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

@becky Hey! well done on running! That's awesome! Are you waiting or are you going to test early? I'm going to see what my temp is in the morning since today was a right off. xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi! I'm currently in my TWW! AF should be here the week of the 11th! I hope this is our month! If not then onto my first monitored Clomid cycle! I wish everyone the best!

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo