Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 583 Replies | Last Page

thanks ladies...I hve just never paid attention before, haven't had to

User Image

10 years ago

The same as implantation bleeding I've never had that either xx

10 years ago

Good morning girls, another dpo has gone...once we get through today 4 days till we take that test on Thursday morning. How are you holding up? I feel like I'm in control, lol no hpt is gonna make me crumble and test before! Hahaha

My boobs feel really sore this morning. 6dpo today, hoping to feel a little burrowing, see a little spotting when implantation happens...fingers crossed!

Baby dust to you all!

10 years ago • Post starter

Good afternoon hunnie, cant believe how well im not even tempted to test even tho i know its farrrr to early. I cant stop peeing at the moment, and still having them strange feeling/pains in my belly, haven't a clue what that could be, and im getting hot flushes all the time, but apart from that im feeling great, not long now till testing cant wait xx

10 years ago

I caved...i took one this morning which was of course bfn as I assumed it would be...it didn't discourage me though. I will test probably about everyday till af cause I feel like it takes the edge off the crazy, lol.....breasts still super sore which is really odd for me, dull cramps, and still no cm, no spotting, but I'm still super hopeful!

User Image

10 years ago

Me too mommy1st!!! I caved haha of course bfn but still hopeful and it did take te edge off ;) no implantation bleeding slight pressure had a little leakage from my rt breast last night. Totally not usual for me. I'm hoping for something soon as I have company coming this weekend but I think that's y I have been so anxious to test . Baby dust to all and congrats to all you strong willed ladies who are holding out like champs!!!! We r almost there ladies!!!!

10 years ago

am i the only 1 who hasn't tested then? God im good lol, i know i wont test tho cause id rather hope to be pregnant than not pregnant, that's what is keeping me from testing, and implantation wouldn't have even happened yet so that is another reason xx

10 years ago

Therose, I'm with you on this...not testing till Thursday...aside from it being too early I just hate seeing those bfns! I think I'm trying not to jinx it too, maybe if I dont test early and dont see the stinkin bfn maybe I'll just see a BFP....haha and the craziness continues!

10 years ago • Post starter

i know exactly what you mean Jade_rs, i don't want to jinx things, and this cycle i feel more relaxed than any other months, so i don't wanna get upset yet, as im in a good mood lol, don't wanna take that feeling away just yet either lol.

10 years ago

ok, unrelated but I would like some opinions....I have been coughing like crazy, have a crackle sound sometimes at night so im pretty sure I have bronchitis..i really should do an albuterol neb treatment to help get some of this mucous out of my lungs but its a catagory c medication so i refuse till i know for sure I'm not pregnant. I have been trying t wait it out until either a positive or af to go to doc cause being pregnant changes your antibiotic options...should I just go now? I am coughing hard and I'm scared that its hurting my chances of implantation and sticking...idk what I want to do at this point...any opinions?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo