Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 583 Replies | Last Page

ive tried it all ways hun, everyday, every other days, and nothing has worked for me yet, but this cycle we have tried something new which is called Sperm Meets Egg Plan and also we have been using preseed for the 1st time this cycle so will have to wait and see if its worked or not, if it hasn't then im gonna stick to the same plan as this cycle.

10 years ago

if you not sure what the Sperm Meet Egg Plan is all about if you look at my TTC journals it tells you how it works xx

10 years ago

Awe jade rs..... So newest symptom. Boobs r getting sore!!! Only way I noticed was my kitten loves to lay on my chest and when he stepped on my boob I was like omg omg omg get off lol. This is our first month tryin. My hubby and have been married 2 yrs in sept and this will be his first baby. We tried 2 days before day before and day after then again 2 days later. His theory is... It'll happen when its supposed to wether we plan or not. My thinkin is that I have read a lot of women try at all points in there cycle. So it's really just up to your body.

10 years ago

thats what my hubby tells me, he says, we will have another baby, and it will happen, and im like well im still waiting after a year and a half, i guess im just impatient in waiting and want it to happen now lol xx

10 years ago

Lol therose!!! I'm the same way. I'm like I know that babe but I want a baby now lmbo.

10 years ago

Ok so the sperm meets egg plan seems to be what we've been doing without even knowing it. Great, so we're on the right track. Abt it happening when it's supposed to happen, I've been telling myself that for years as a comfort. But it's taking dang long to happen tho. But I really do trust that the Lord knows best.

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the info on the sperm meets egg plan Therose69 ...it appears that DH and I did this method this month without even knowing it! Nice!

My doctor suggested that we do it every day from cd 10 to cd 20...that's a lot of BD'ing!! We haven't been able to accomplish BD'ing that much yet since we started to try! We've come close but definitely haven't made that goal..lol!

Still no new symptoms for me yet :( my only hope is that it is a good sign! Ugh, I want a baby so bad!!!

10 years ago

Apart from nipples mainly and that fullness in the lower pelvic region which I feel might just be a symptom of this part of the cycle (i dunno, just trying not to read too much into it). I haven't felt anything out of the ordinary. But it's just 4 dpo so it's still early.

When do you think it's most common for symptoms to really start showing up? Or rather when is it not too early anymore?

I think maybe it varies for everyone? My best friend swears she had symptoms that started at 1dpo. She said she 'just knew' she was pregnant immediately. On the other hand, my twin sister said she had absolutely no symptoms at all until week 5. She said if she would not have missed her period she never would've thought to take a pregnancy test. She had this with both of her pregnancies.

10 years ago

So essentially there may be a wait for that too...but your sister wasn't consciously ttc otherwise she might have noticed something sooner?

I mean for us who are eagerly awaiting 10dpo and later we'd look at everything not to mention if we could take an hpt at 4dpo we would right? Lol

I guess yea it would vary but I just thought perhaps you know at a certain number of days the embryo miht have certain effects that might show itself.

Eh...I'm just grasping at straws, desperate to know something soon!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo