Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Yes my fingers are crossed for all of us!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Is there such a thing called pregnancy readings I've never heard of them before? Xx

10 years ago

Is there such a thing called pregnancy readings I've never heard of them before? Xx

10 years ago

I have never heard of that either...do any of u ladies know anything about treating yeast infections in early pregnancy? I am 6dpo and I am having pregnancy symptoms just like last month only more intense than last month and it started yesterday just like last month. any advice? I am going to call my ob in the morning. and use athletes foot cream for the inner labia burning (same thing as the vaginal stuff btw). but can u take diflucan this early and could this yeast infection hurt the process? I don't want to loose this one too (if I am, but my body says so again, and I have to trust that, hasn't lied to me yet).

User Image

10 years ago

I hadn't heard of them either until a friend told me about it. It was free so I figured it couldn't hurt.

Mommy I would maybe go to your Dr and have him give you something? I wouldn't think Diflucan would affect pregnancy but it doesn't hurt to make sure.

User Image

10 years ago

thanks just got back from doc...not much cm so she said may be the start of one. don't treat yet but if gets worse to do do a cream, not the pill!

User Image

10 years ago

hiya all!!!! how is everybody doing??? xx

10 years ago

Need help! PLEASE. So confused. I usually have a 28 day cycle and O on CD 15. My last cycle was 30 days. Been using an OPK this cycle and no LH surge yet (today is CD 17). Is this normal? Starting to have increased clear CM. Thanks for your help!

User Image

10 years ago

I would keep testing! Since ur cycle was longer u may o later...
on a happy note check out my last pregnancy test I upload!

User Image

10 years ago

YAY!!! CONGRATS!! Hoping this one sticks for you!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo