Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 583 Replies | Last Page

i would put some vicks in a bowl of steamy water and put a towel over my head and breath it in, that would help, but im not sure if you can get that were you live??? can you? xx

10 years ago

Yes, u can, but unfortunately that won't help, mucinex doesn't even help at this point, my only option for relief is the nebulizer but that option is out...but I'm probably going to need antibiotics to get better, I go through this once or twice a year...so should I wait to go to doc till I can get a pos or af? They r going to want an xray and want to give me a steroid injection and if I am pregnant they can't do that, but if I'm not I would prefer the best treatment option, not just what's available to pregnant women because last time amoxicillin was not enough. So that's why I'm torn, should I wait so I know if I can have the best treatment option? Or maybe they have beta testing in office that could come back asap? Idk. Ultimately it will only get slightly worse by Fri when af is due but I'm afraid the coughing could dislodge an embryo if there is one trying to attach itself...so torn on what to do

User Image

10 years ago

if i was you i would go to the doctors and explain that you could be pregant and seek advice from them, that would be the best bet them xx

10 years ago

Hi all!! I am 5do and would love to join!! I am TTC with hopefully healthy baby #2 (have a 20 month old and had a MC @ 9 weeks in April). Sticky baby dust to us all!!

User Image

10 years ago

ive just been reading up about your severe coughing and according to research etc it wont harm the process of implantation, i hope this eases your worry a little bit hun xx

10 years ago

hi and welcome bashworth, join in im also 5DPO, im sorry about your loss tho i know how hard it can be xx

10 years ago

Thank you!! Excited to have someone to share the agonizing wait with!

User Image

10 years ago

tell me about it hun, actually i was just saying i think this is the very 1st cycle ive chilled out abit and been more relaxed and not wanting to POAS, as im a total addict to it, but ive great, im very impressed with myself lol xx

10 years ago

Thanks, I think I'm going to try to wait till Monday and go to my regular doctor instead of urgent care. But definitely going! And thanks, I'm glad to hear it won't hurt the "process"... that made my decision so much easier

User Image

10 years ago

im glad i have helped alittle hun, i do try my best lol, i am sure everything will be fine, and i would worry aswell its natural xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo