Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 583 Replies | Last Page

well have had my results back and all our test have come back totally fine, so now the doctor is referring us to the fertility clinic so we have gotta wait for an appointment for that.

I just wanna ask you ladies a question i am suppose to ovulate today but haven't yet, still getting negative OPKs but when i went to the toilet this morning and when i wiped myself there was brownish discharge on the toilet paper, and it feels like im getting AF, but im not. Has anyone had this happen to them around ovulation time? im just wondering what this could be? xx

10 years ago

I spot every time I ovulate. I also cramp and have ovary pain. Maybe u will get ur pos opk tomorrow. And not saying it is but if it is ovulation spotting it is considered a good sign of fertility! And I would tend to believe it considering I am apparently pretty fertile. Have u had any ewcm yet? and Yay for ur tests coming back good!

User Image

10 years ago

Im just starting to get my EWCM, so im gonna be a littl late again with ovulation, ive never ever had the brownish stuff before i thought i was getting AF again, just strange for me thats all, just hope it is a good sign for me xx

10 years ago

Ye i have just read up on ovulation spotting and its interesting to know, now i can put my mind at ease lol, best get BD 2nt then lol xx

10 years ago

Definitely! Maybe this will be ur month then! Baby dust to u!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanx hun , how are you feeling? xx

10 years ago

Been pretty sick since 6 weeks but I'm managing! Only have to take the nausea script about every other day so its not s bad as it was. I'm 10 weeks now so maybe it will b gone by the second trimester. It has made me feel like I had that miscarage last cycle for a reason. If I hadn't have lost that pregnancy I don't think I would feel as positive bout being so sick. Don't think I could have gotten through being this sick without knowing what it feels like to be on the other side of the fense. I think god planned that out perfect! But everything looks great with my little one!

User Image

10 years ago

im glad everything is going great for you, cant wait to see pics of little bud xx

10 years ago

Hey Therose, that EWCM is a really good sign so hope you got really busy ;).
I bet we'll be hearing abt your bfp soon!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanx jade_rs this was the most EWCM I've ever had in my life, I've Ben getting really strange pains/cramps on my belly since 3dpo haven't a clue what that could be like, my bbt chart don't look right tho so I doubt it, but I still got everything crossed xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo