Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Well that's why i'm positive i O'd. Since doc put me on clomid she had been follicle tracking and on Sunday I saw a nice bit of ewcm so I did an ov test and it was positive so I went and she checked and confirmed. I know I O'd! Wth temps?!

Gosh even when you're sure there something to make you doubt.
So I'm not gonna waste much thought on it, we'll see how it goes.

Is the bellyache gone Therose?
How are you ladies this morning, anything new?

10 years ago • Post starter

the bellyache keeps coming and going so i have no idea what thats all about, i just wish this bloody headache would go away its killing me but apart from them 2 things im might fine hun xx

10 years ago

Yay - so happy more have joined us! The more the merrier right? More people for me to obsess with during the TWW :)

Sounds like all of you ladies have some promising symptoms! I am currently 5dpo and really have no unusual symptoms. I had a little cramping earlier this morning but it felt like pms cramps :( I usually don't get those until 3 or 4 days before AF...so I am hoping they are not pms cramps. Other than that, nothing else :(

When will you guys start testing? I am going to try to hold off until I am at least 10dpo but we will see how that goes. I am a POAS addict so it is often hard for me to not start testing early...LOL.

10 years ago

I can never hold out to test after af is due and I think I've lost quite a bit of money like that. Tests arent cheap where I'm from. So I was wondering if you would all like to set a date when we can all test on the same day? We're all pretty close in dpo i think right?

What do you girls think? We're in this together!

im gonna try and hold out till im 10DPO it never works for me tho i always start early, but ive made a promise to myself to wait so the earliest im gonna test will be on the 1st Aug xx

10 years ago

Sounds good to me. The nurse at my dr office said that optimal testing is 28-35 days of ur cycles. Mine has never been Normal. I can have a few normal months then ban nothing for about 40 days so I'm just kinda going with when I got a positive on my opk which was last sat. I had cramping all Friday and everyday since. Today seems to be good tho. I'm bloated like crazy, cranky, a lil emotional, and just feel preggers!!! I know it's way too early to test but according to the nurse sat would be day 25 of my cycle. I bought some pg tests from the dollar tree here in town but I then found the exact same ones at Walmart for only $.88!!! I have heard the cheaper ones are usually better. I'm just soooo ready to know for sure if I am or not. I'm hoping we all get those two pink lines this month!! That would be awesome!! Baby dust to ya'll !!

10 years ago

Oh my I meant that sat would be say 28!!!

10 years ago

so what day are you gonna test hun xx

10 years ago

Day 28 will be Aug 2 for me but you know I wouldnt mind testing a day earlier!

Well I have a cbe digital 2 pack sitting on my toilet tank that says do not open or use till tomorrow or sat and then one for next fri so I guess one sat and then next fri. I dunno. It's sooo hard to keep waiting but I know it's early still. Lol. When we're y'all thinkin bout testing?

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo