Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 583 Replies | Last Page

so I just got off the phone with my sister. thinking I could have some extra support, I told her what was going on. she told me I shouldn't be stressing about it cause I am setting myself up to fail next month. I told her that im not stressing, its just really sad. then she proceeded to tell me in an attitude type of a tone that she doesn't see what the big deal was, its not like I was that far a long. and then even goes on to tell me how she doesnt know what i expect out of my husband when I tell him but its probably gunna be worse response then her. (he isn't the sensitive, emotional type) im just beside myself that she could b that insensitive...its fine to not understand but at least be sensitive.

User Image

10 years ago

That's not nice...it's really hard going through this sort of thing and having no one you care abt understand you.

Cry if you need to cuz it hurts but don't let people who don't understand get you down. Big hug...

10 years ago • Post starter

thank u jade

User Image

10 years ago

Well, I'm.now spotting and pain shoot in up the left side of my uterus with cramping...feeling devastated all over again.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm so sorry hunnie, u r in my thoughts, I remember when I went to the doctors few weeks back to get my bloods done just to make sure they were fine, and I mentioned about the two miscarriages I had and the doctors just wasn't bothered about them, basically she said it wasn't that bad as I was only 6 weeks, but to me they were my babies, they were growing inside of me, it doesn't matter if I was 1 day pregnant or 9 month pregnant, I was still carrying my babies, they were apart of me, I'm sorry if I'm going on but people really piss me off when they say things like that, it hurts so bad and makes me cry xx

10 years ago

Now I got that out of my system SORRY again, it feels like , coming got bellyache but she not due to come till Monday/Tuesday, but I guess I will find out 2mora when I take my test xx xx

10 years ago

So sorry u went through that...that's so horrible coming from an Ob!
Hoping a/f stays away for u!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanx mommy, I'm just glad I got u guys, it's starting to kill me now not testing, I've normally started testing by 6DPO lol, havnt took 1 yet, just hoping it has been worth while waiting as I'm getting anxious now xx

10 years ago

You've done really well! You will make it the next couple days easy!

User Image

10 years ago

mizdez - sorry af came :( big hugs to you and I'll keep my fingers crossed you get your bean next time!

mommy - oh I am so sorry hun and sorry that your sister was being insensitive :( I know how much that must hurt!

Ugh..last night I would've swore that af was coming...because of the bad cramps I was having. She is due Saturday but I have a feeling she will make an early appearance :( I am not feeling too hopeful about testing tomorrow morning :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo