Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 583 Replies | Last Page

if it was me i would want to test every 5 mins lol, but its up2 u hun, xx

10 years ago

So....whats going on, haven't heard anything yet!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi there mommy, that's what I was just thinking I hope she does get a xx got everything here xx

10 years ago

Just tested with my other FRER...
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=183223

User Image

10 years ago

Yay! Congrats! Bet in another day or two u can get a positive on a clear blue digital with week indicator! R u going to get a few more and watch it get darker?

User Image

10 years ago

Haven't thought about it haha I guess I could
My husband doesn't believe it lol He said he will believe when it is darker! Really really hope this one is healthy!! (MMC in April)

User Image

10 years ago

What week did u miscarry?

User Image

10 years ago

I found out at my 9-week ultrasound that there was no heart beat. The baby stopped growing between weeks 6-7.

User Image

10 years ago

I know its going to be harder for u. As y'all well know I had a loss last cycle at 4 weeks. Hadn't even had a real period since then because I conceived again right away. It has been super scary and I compinsated for it by watching those lines get darker and then having my obgyn check my levels just to make me feel better. I am even placing my order for a fetal Doppler as we speak! I am not trying to compare our two situations as everyone experiences things differently but just trying to say I understand ur fears! And I think if u tell ur doctor how scared u r they will check ur levels for u and maybe even do an extra ultrasound. They want mom to be calm!

User Image

10 years ago

Not going to lie I am scared to death. I am almost in denial too. Like my mind can't believe it is real. I think once I get out of the first trimester I might be able to relax a little. But right now I am terrified. Praying the progesterone will help. I've never taken it before so I don't know what to expect

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo