Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 583 Replies | Last Page

I am definitely crossing my fingers for everyone! I am at the point that I just want to know one way or another so I can plan either way!

10 years ago

i know how you feel hopefulmommy, i bet the nxxt 2 days drag sooooo much for us as well xx

10 years ago

I couldn't agree more, hopefulmommy - seeing the BFN is such a letdown, especially if you've been feeling some symptoms like I was last night. I couldn't help but wonder if I was just making the symptoms up after I saw the BFN!

I've decided not to take any more HPTs this cycle unless the evil hasn't shown up by early next week. I was going to do another one on Thursday, but I'm going to go back to my original plan and not test until I'm really late.

Hang in there ladies - we will get our BFPs soon!

10 years ago

To u guys!

Well, my breasts aren't as sore, cramping on and off and a weird feeling in my uterus that's hard to describe, almost like extra blood flow...I know I was pregnant, I may sound crazy but I just know. I'm pretty sure I am loosing it and I have no idea why I haven't told my husband yet, why I'm choosing to go through it alone...I just want this cycle to be over...didn't think it would hurt so much, sorry to be so glum just feeling alone, the hopefulness is gone.

User Image

10 years ago

Mommy1st - You know your body better than anyone so if you think/feel you were pregnant, I am sure you were! Just remember, it isn't over until af shows up so don't get down just yet, ok? Hang in there!

10 years ago

Mommy1st, dont feel so alone...you have us! We're here if you need to talk we support you regardless.

10 years ago • Post starter

thanks ladies.

User Image

10 years ago

Hugs girl... I know it's cliche, but everything happens for a reason. Your body knew something wasn't right, so it's just preparing itself for the next little bean! xo

10 years ago

Pretty sure the evil just made her appearance... my cramps have been picking up throughout the day, and I just had quite a bit of bleeding... good luck for those of you still in the running!

10 years ago

sorry to hear that! ill b for u for the next cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo