Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies! Any new symptoms?

User Image

10 years ago

Hiya the symptoms I've got is twinges in my belly and I'm a right moody cow at the mo lol, what about every1 else x x

10 years ago

Same breast Pain, its rare for me to have it but never this long. Still on and off cramping. Last night I was super dizzy and nauseous but that may b from me being sick...gunna go to urgent care this morning cause it got a lot worse over night

User Image

10 years ago

Morning all!!! Yesterday I had a HORRIBLE lower back ache (I usually have back problems but this was way worse than normal) and also had some lower cramping.

User Image

10 years ago

This is probably a dumb question but when does implantation happen? Is there such thing as implantation cramps?

User Image

10 years ago

Implantation normally happens around 9DPO that's the most common x x

10 years ago

Thanks ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Gosh I haven't felt anything out of the ordinary for the past 2 days...trying to keep my hopes up though.

Last night I dreamt I had implantation spotting. I guess that comes from scrutinizing the tp everytime I wipe.

So 9dpo huh? Well I've still got a couple days.

Hope it happens for us all!

10 years ago • Post starter

5hey say it can even take 12dpo!

User Image

10 years ago

Well ladies, spent half the morning at the doc and she says I have bronchitis that may b turning into pneumonia but cant take an xray to find out seeing as its possible im pregnant..though I don't think she believed me that its too early to trust a negative result since im only 8dpo...but anyway...she put me on amoxicillin because its safe during pregnancy but she put me on 1000mg twice a day....so im about to research the daylights out of higher doses in pregnancy cause im scared....its almost making me hope this isn't my month...but the high dose is necessary to get rid of this without risky antibiotics

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo