Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone and welcome mommy1st! So I think maybe I am having my first symptoms? Yesterday evening I was moodier than I have ever been! I didn't really realize it until DH nicely pointed it out that I normally don't cry over some of the things I was crying over last night...maybe that is a symptom? OR maybe it is because of the stress of ttc...who knows? I also had sharp pains in my uterus this morning...there was no denying that I felt them!

Ugh...I just want to know if I am preggo all ready!! This tww really can kill a person..lol!!

10 years ago

why do we have TWW why cant it be 1WW lol even that would be toooo long lol, i know what you mean about symptoms the tiniest twinge and im thinking OMG i must be pregnant lol HATE this lol soooo obsessed at the mo but cant help it. Bloody TWW xx

10 years ago

Glad to know I'm not the only one going crazy! We can do it ladies! We can b crazy together!

User Image

10 years ago

Lol..thank god we can all be crazy together!! :)

10 years ago

The CRAZY BUNCH!!!!! lol xx

10 years ago

Wt is the lutal length...is that the length of af? or cd u ovulate? Or time from o to af?

User Image

10 years ago

The luteal phase it the time after you ovulate and before your period starts. It is the time that your body produces progesterone to support implantation of a fertilized egg if necessary. The best way to know when your luetal phase starts is to know your ovulation schedule by using ovulation predictor kits or tracking basal body temp. Your body temp will rise and average of 1 degree when this phase starts due to the progesterone. The extra heat will make the uterus a stable environment for a growing fertilized egg. This phase will continue until the first day of your period when your body realizes there is no fertilized egg and starts to shed the uterus lining. At this time your temp will drop back down and you will start to menstruate. I hope this helps you.

10 years ago

The luteal phase is on average 14 days. So when you get your period you should count back 14 days and that is about the time of ovulation. However, some people have trouble conceiving due to the luteal phase being too short. The best at home way to figure out exactly when you ovulate is to take your BBT and watch out for the signs such as your CM. Once you can see when you ovulate and when you get your period, you will see how long the luteal phase lasted.

10 years ago

Thankyou..I guess my lutal phase is 13 since I old on cd 16 and have a 28 day cycle...I did the opks this month but have never done bbt charting...I think I will start that next month...should I start cd1 or start now so I can compare this time next month?

User Image

10 years ago

what DPO are you now? xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo