Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Sorry u r so sick bashworth! And I'm praying for a great outcome for u therose!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanx mommy but I think it's gonna take a few more months yet so I guess I just gotta b patient xx

10 years ago

Last night my husband got a massage and I got a salt scrub after making sure it was okay for possibly pregnant women (10 dpo today). While she was massaging my arms she said "I bet you're pregnant!". I said why do you think that? She said I am internalizing all of my body heat. My core is super hot (even with just a sheet and bikini on) and my extremities are cool. She said my armpits and under my forearms were way hot and further down wasn't. She also added because of internalizing body heat pregnant women either have hot flashes or are freezing all of the time. The past 3 days I haven't been able to keep warm (WAY colder than normal). Interesting!!! I am really curious to see if she is right! Fingers crossed!

User Image

10 years ago

How exciting! When will u test?

User Image

10 years ago

I think I am going to test tonight. Not sure if 10 dpo will be too early?

User Image

10 years ago

It could be...implantation can occur as lte as 12dpo then u need at least four days for a test to pick it up but u never know!

User Image

10 years ago

I had a HORRIBLE sharp stabbing pain way low on the right side of my uterus on day 6 or 7 and then it was achy and crampy for about 24 hours. Do you think that could be implantation?

User Image

10 years ago

Yup...that is what happens to me. It was a sharp pain that would shoot up in a thin strip and it happened off and on and then cramping too. The cramping was on and off until like 5 weeks then it became a lot less frequent. In fact the one i lost at 3.5 weeks i didnt have the cramping so its actually a very good sign. Maybe this will b ur month. Fingers crossed!

User Image

10 years ago

Oh YAY!!

User Image

10 years ago

Really hope it's your month Hun 4 u xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo