Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Well done a test this morning surprise surprise, think I'm just gonna give up now x

10 years ago

Fingers crossed for you strong ladies...i am praying for BFPs...I am 9 soon 10 DPO. this is my first month ttc since my last live birth in 06. I have had a few cp over the years but I have never tried til now.. Things I feel, I have not felt and I am in tune with my body sensations. so it started between 6 & 7 dpo. Insomnia up evry hour. Vivid dreams, pressure, mild backpain and cramping, alot of twinges not in my jntestines but in my actual uterus. I am a very thin framed women and so I am feeling things easily. I am like I hope im not trippin. Lol. Also I poas 6-8 dpo white as snow. . Now im going to wait til 12 dpo, if nothing then, I will just wait for AF TO POP OUT...GL LADIES BABY DUST TO U ALL!!!!

10 years ago

Welcome 1more!

Ok, so today is 11dpo and as promised I tested but not with fmu. Here's the link to the test:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=157701

What do you girls think? I know cassette tests are so unreliable but the line is pink definitely and I dont have to squint to see it, it's pretty clear and showed up within 3 mins.

I will test again with frer to be sure, dont wanna get my hopes up.

10 years ago • Post starter

It looks positive to me Hun!!!!!!! xx

10 years ago

Thanks Therose...i wanna see it on a frer though. But i have been getting a most horrible symptom all of this week and I feel like it's been getting progressively worse...I've had constipation!

Painful stuff...so unlike me. I eat lots of fiber, I've been drinking prune juice and more than 2 litres of water a day and STILL it persists. I found it to be soo strange. As much as I would be ecstatic this is really my bfp...i dunno how much I can put up with this!!

mommy- you could most definitey be pregnant! I hope you can get in to see a doc!

Therose - sorry to hear you go a BFN...there's still time yet. Don't give up!

Jade - It looks positive to me!! Yay!!!

I am 12dpo and had two of the most vivid dreams last night...one I got two positive pregnancy tests and the other I was holding a baby boy that was mine. The dream was so vivid that I could see his face see him smiling etc! So...when I woke up this morning I was so happy and couldn't wait to test. I got a :( I am so utterly disappointed :(

GL to everyone else testing! I hope you get your BFPs!!!

10 years ago

Yay jade! So exciting!

I'm at Ob office now hoping for some answers!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks mommy, hoping you get good news...praying for you!

Hopefulmommy, thanks...as clear as I can see this line I wanna test a few more times first before I believe it.

mommy - praying for you! hoping you get great answers from the doctor!

jade - I don't blame you...but I think you have a great chance at being preggo! YAY!

10 years ago

well, its now confirmed, I was pregnant, and I lost it. why they call it a chemical pregnancy I will never know. its like they are trying to minimize what it is..its a loss and it hurts..thankfully my ob was very passionate...she said its common and its a good sign that I got pregnant the first month trying. but it just plain sucks. my son was a surprise so this is the first time I have tried for a baby, as well as my first loss and it hurts so bad!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo