Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Mommy1st, your opks really do show that you O'd around CD16. Also, you don't need fmu for opks. How often have you BD'd around CD16?

10 years ago • Post starter

Why is this post showing up twice, how do I delete one?...ok, i just edited the second.

Morning Jade!!!!! i bbt charted last month but thought it was aloada poo lol, plus its hard for me to chart as i work night shift and dont sleep when i get home, so thought id skip charting and just stick to the OPKs instead its much easier lol.

You could have ovulation pain as a pinching feeling and others describe it as feeling similar to menstrual cramps. The pain is generally on one side of the lower abdomen, right around your hip bone. During a typical menstrual cycle, a woman will release one egg from one of her ovaries. When the egg is released during ovulation it ruptures through a tiny follicle. This rupturing can cause pain and sometimes even mild spotting or bleeding, known as ovulation spotting. If you are keeping track of your cycles, you may notice that you feel ovulation pain on a different side each month. Most women do not ovulate from the same ovary every month so you may feel ovulation pain on one side one month and the other side the next month. But, it is also possible to feel ovulation pain on the same side for a few months in a row.

10 years ago

Well I am positive that's where my follicle was cuz my doc was follicle tracking before I O'd. I only had one follicle on my right ovary, the left was very quiet. I find that since O my lower right side has been a bit sore.

Hope its all good signs hun and that little egg has meet up with its friend and on the make to produce the perfect little bundle of joy xx

10 years ago

we bd'd once/day every day starting cycle day thirteen through cycle day 18. Maybe af symptoms then if I really am cycle day 6. How could inhave early pregnancy symptoms on cd5 if it doesn't implant until 6 at the earliest? Brest pain this morning is anlittle worse and they feel much fuller which is hard to do with ddd's. I don't know what to think anymore...maybe its pmsmand I'm really out this month.

User Image

10 years ago

Mommy1st, sounds like your BDing is at least within your fertile window. Don't give up...stay positive. fingers crossed for you.

Do you normally get af symptoms this early?

No, and I rarely have breast pain with it...but if implantation hasn't occurred then no hormone change ...so how could it be early symptoms...idk its weird...I also started having so quick sharp pains in my uterus last night too but I figure that was in my head cause I was looking for other symptoms after breast pain was first felt

User Image

10 years ago

sometime i think my brain is telling me to have symptoms cause i want symptoms lol, all the symptoms ive been getting in the past and now ive always thought def pregnancy 1s then i get AF so im not gonna ponder on them and just wait till i start testing, so whatever symptoms i get im just gonna ignore them from now on otherwise im gonna go insane lol xx

10 years ago

Ya, I'm just going insane, lmao....If it doesn't happen in the next few months I hope this tww gets easier!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo