Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 583 Replies | Last Page

YAY!! Glad you guys are still around. Therose hope your LO is still healthy!!

Mommy!! That is so awesome!! Have you picked out a name?

I am hanging in there!! Still not pregnant. Just patiently waiting my turn for a healthy one!!

User Image

10 years ago

We did. His name is Owen! Ultrasound shows he is head down and 8lbs 14 oz +/- 13 oz. That was at 37weeks 6 days so he is going to be big! I see obgyn on Monday...hoping she will induce me before he gets too much bigger! Glad to hear you are both doing well!

User Image

10 years ago

Hiya all, I'm still hanging in lol, been hard tho fatigue and nausea has hit me big time :-(. My 1st son weighed in at 9lb 3oz he looked massive lol, I hope all goes well Hun and u still have to let us know when he arrives.

Bashworth I've still got everything crossed for you and sending u lots n lots of baby dust. If I can do it I know you can xx

10 years ago

Sorry it took me so long... hope you ladies are doing well... please update me!! Owen was born on may 7th. 5lbs 15oz and 21 inches long. He is doing well and so am I. and Conner is one happy big brother!! I am going to add a few pics to my account for you to see if you would like.

User Image

9 years ago

So apparently there is nowhere to load them on here so I made an album with a few of my favorites. Can't wait to hear all your updates!

http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/mommy1st1/library/Owen%20David%20and%20big%20brither%20conner

User Image

9 years ago

Wow mommy he is totally georgeous congrats, I love the pic with his hand on his cheeky how did u manage to do that pic? Xx

9 years ago

Thank you so much. to answer your question, We hired a really good photographer who specializes in newborns this time! How are you doing? How many weeks are you now?

User Image

9 years ago

They are amazing pictures, I'm nearly 18 weeks seems to be going really slow for me this time lol, can't wait for my next scan tho as we will find out what sex we are having x

9 years ago

Yay! Can't wait for your update!

User Image

9 years ago

Hiya all How is everybody doing, haven't heard from anybody in a long time xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo