Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Well I've just started getting my EWCM so just waiting 4 on my OPKs xx

10 years ago

Yay!

User Image

10 years ago

Has this ever happened to any1 b4 were your OPKs start to go lighter???? I thought they were starting 2 get darker a few days ago but now they starting 2 fade again!!!!! xx

10 years ago

I only opk'd 2 cycles and I started late the first time but the second time it did that to me. I uploaded them to the gallery, u can view them if u want. I thought I had missed my o and since it was the cycle after chemical I started the opk a little early but ended up o on cd 14

User Image

10 years ago

Yes!! That happened to me last cycle! I was worried I had missed O. I got a positive OPK on CD 19. Way late for me!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi , im currently on 3 days past ov , im also looking for a tww buddy to talk and share with .... im trying to concive baby number 4 my last ...

10 years ago

Hits and welcome mumttcnum4 to the mad people area lol, not really we are all ok hear.

Bashworth it looks like my OPKs r starting 2 get dark again but def not positive yet, I've never had OPKs that go dark then light then no line then start to get dark again that is very strange for me, I'm still confused why its doing that xx

10 years ago

Could easily b stress! Thee r many things that can cause o hormones to be off! I wouldn't put too much thought into.

User Image

10 years ago

I hadn't either until last month!! Hoping you get your BFP!!

Welcome to the group mumttcnum4!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Took OPK this morning and it liked like I'd gave a positive by this evening if not def in the morning but guess what????? Did 1 this evening not nit even a 2nd line, so beats me what's happening, I'm gonna test 2mora and if its still playing up then I'm just gonna leave it and wait 4 AF 2 show up xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo