Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Thanx jade_rs I'm keeping my hopes up as good as I can, and mommy I'm sure you will go onto having a and your little 1 will soon have a brother or sister to play with xx

10 years ago

I've got a question for you guys and was wondering if any1 else has had this, normally a fees days before I ovulate I get the EWCM but at the moment I'm getting nothing!!!!!! And this has never happened to me and I'm starting to worry that if I don't get anything it will affect me from ovulating or even concieving this month!!!!! Anybody got any ideas why this has happened??? Xx

10 years ago

Is it possible u missed ur o? I get nothing right after o until AF. If u r worried about needing ewcm to conceive I have heard good things about presead...they sell it at my WalMart. And I don't think cm will stop u from o Ing but it could be a sign u haven't od but not necessarily.

User Image

10 years ago

Therose, drink green tea everyday and take mucinex. I read it helps lots so I did that.
I've heard good things about the preseed too.

10 years ago • Post starter

Maybe you are going to ovulate later this month? I don't get EWCM until like 2 days before. Good luck!!!

User Image

10 years ago

We already use pressed, I'm due to ovulated on Sunday and my OPKs are starting to get abit darker everyday so I don't know what's going on, I know I havnt missed ovulation as my period just finished not long ago, guess we just keep DTD every other day until I get a positive OPK then DTD every day after that, I'm just not gonna get my hopes up this month now xx

10 years ago

I also take EPO to help with EWCM like I said its the 1st time ever this has happened to me it's strange xx

10 years ago

Oh, my, u r still early in ur cycle, I wouldn't worry about it at all yet!

User Image

10 years ago

we will just have to wait and see i guess xx

10 years ago

Really can't understand it now very strange my OPKs have stopped getting darker and still no EWCM at all, looks like I b out this month before it starts as we have to stop DTD soon cause we gotta take a sample of hubby's little friends to the hospital xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo