Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Honestly I'm skeptical of pg tests bc I took them for 3 months straight when I was preggers with my son and they NEVER showed positive but went to the ob for an abnormal pap smear and found out I was 12 weeks!!'.

10 years ago

1st of august will be for me at the earliest xx

10 years ago

Aug 1st or 2nd sounds good to me.

10 years ago • Post starter

Wow Txmomma, that's so crazy.

Txmomma - holy cow that is crazy! I have never heard of that happening! What a nice surprise that would be :)

I think testing at the same time is a great idea and it will keep me from testing too early! I had planned to test when I am 10dpo which would be July 30, however, I can adjust that and test whenever anyone else wants to test! :) so august 1st or 2nd works for me!

10 years ago

Aug 1 or 2 is fine with me too!!! I'm sooo glad that we all have each other to go thru this with!!! thank you soo much ladies. It means a lot to have good support and people that u can talk to!!

10 years ago

1st of Aug it is then, it is nice to have girlie support threw this dreaded TWW so and with us all getting a xx

10 years ago

Yay! Hopefully I can wait that long :) At least I have you ladies to keep me in line. Let the countdown to testing begin!

10 years ago

Txmomma, it must be the hormones but you're making me tear up here....I'm really glad we could share this too. It's a great avenue to obsess.

What do you girls think about how often we should BD after O? My doc says do it on the day and six days after but I think it needs time to replenish. So maybe on the day, the two days after and every other day after that? Our schedules already have us so tired that it really takes effort to do it everyday.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo