Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 583 Replies | Last Page

mommy1st- so sorry that you are sick. Any URT infection is the pits. I wouldn't worry too much about the antibiotic (they give you penicillin when you are Group B Strep Positive). I hope you get feeling better soon!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hope you get Betta soon mommy1st, it's horrible havin that, I know how u feel xx

10 years ago

Good Day Ladies,
I am new to this website but have been TTC since April 2012 and have had 2 miscarriages since TTC.
I am 4 dpo today and am crossing my fingers that this month myself and all the lovely ladies on this sight start seeing some BFP's. I have had a headache for a few days now (don't usually get headaches) and heartburn has been awful but like everything else headaches could be the weather and heartburn could just be having to much spicy food lol but am hopeful it could mean something else.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago

welcome laura! we r all right there feeling crazy with u!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Laura, welcome! You've just found the crazy boat, grab a paddle! Lol

Some of us have been spotting symptoms since 1dpo. Me for instance, my nipples got really sore really early. But I havent felt much else this past couple days, I'm at 7dpo. We'll see how the next few days go. Testing time is coming soon! Can't wait!

In the meantime feel free to share your experience with us, it makes us all the wiser if not crazier...lol

@mommy1st, hope you feel better soon.

Baby dust to us all!

10 years ago • Post starter

It does make a girl feel good to find out she isn't the only one inspecting every piece of tp after wiping! Lol...this group is making this tww much more bearable.
On a side note my breasts are still sore and fuller...the hubby is starting to worry he has lost them to a little bean already cause he keeps trying to play with them but it hurts...lol. And last night and today I have been super dizzy but that could b due to this sinus infection....very absent minded too, I almost hit something 2x today in my doctor visit outing today and I have never been in an accident b4 so that is definitely odd for me! Maybe...just maybe I'm not crazy, lol
Oh and thanks for the well wishes!

User Image

10 years ago

Good mornin crazy bunch!!!! Lol how r we all 2day!!!! Well at the mi I feel total normal no symptoms at all, not even the symptoms I get as if AF is on her way , so I don't know wot 2 think about this, it's strange 4 me, I also haven't been tempted to POAS and that's making me even more worried cause its bit like me, but only 3 more days to go then I can test xx

10 years ago

Nobody is out until AF sings! Personally my breasts are still sore..this is day 3 or 4 now and its very odd for me to have it and especially more than just one night. Now I have a splitting headache but I'm pretty sure its my sinuses. Took a test today,still negative but iI'm still hopeful!

User Image

10 years ago

ive got my for you hun, it still early aswell so you have got plenty of time still. Hubby keeps saying that he thinks this is the month, but mind you he says that every month bless him lol xx

10 years ago

and to all us girls for our

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo