Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Omg soo glad I found this thread!!

--> when your DH becomes an expert at checking CP cause you can't always reach it for yourself since its too high

---> when you wish someone would invent re-usable hpt's

---> when you feel bad to go to the same pharmacy more than 5 months in a row for hpt's n opk's

--> PREGNANT becomes a "sacred" word

--> you wear clothes that "make you look pregnant"

--> you don't want to lend anyone your laptop to check their email etc, for fear they see the amount of ttc sites you have bookmarked

--> you know the meaning of most baby names and all ttc lingos

--> when this site has become your new "facebook, twitter etc"

--> you over-analyze every single temp on your bbt chart and try to "read" your body

--> your dh tries to avoid/prevent you from entering grocery aisles with baby products

--> you weep because of commercials that have the slightest thing to do with pregnancy or babies

--> you take more photos of opk's and hpt's than you take of you and your family

--> you see a temp dip earlier than usual and say **oh shoot!!! I might be Ov'ing earlier and haven't stared yet** you wake DH at 5am to "catch the egg" just in case" (me, this morning)

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

You dislike Snooki even more now. lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

12 years ago

You swear you will give up if the day Lady GaGa turns up pregnant comes before you

12 years ago

You have no reservations or problems with announcing on face book that you have been TTC for over 1 year, and finally bought some PRE-seed! Yes I did this! Lol don't care what ne one thinks!

12 years ago

"You dislike Snooki even more now. lol"

AMEN!!! Glad Im not the only one!

12 years ago

On your facebook newsfeed you have blocked all of your friends who post massive amounts of bump/ultrasound/newborn pictures because it makes you cry :-(

12 years ago

You mangle your boobs like they were playdough for a week & then proclaim "my breasts are tender!" In reality, you just bruised the heck out of 'em!

Me: almost 42 (May) DH: 42 DD: soon to be 3 (also May!) Honeymoon baby conceived at 38, born at 39 08/11 mc 9.5 weeks. Lost heartbeat, growth stopped 7.5 weeks d&c 11weeks 02/12 chemical pg 4 weeks + 4 (surprise pg) 04/12 BFP!! EDD 12/09/12 PLEASE GOD! PRAISE GOD!! My cocktail:prenatal baby aspirin EPO cd1-O B-100 maca, vitex green tea Now: Prometrium 100mg, by mouth, 2x a day

12 years ago

You feel like you see infants/toddlers more than ever and take it as "a sign" that it's your turn.

Your dbf asks if you're marrying him for his sperm. :)

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Oh my gosh!! SO glad I found this!! Totally cracked me up and brightened my day!

12 years ago

when you got to the pharmacy and all the women gather around you and all you talk about is how to get pregnant and the big "O"

User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo