Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 271 Replies | Last Page

if you spotting and swear its implantation in stead of AF!

User Image

10 years ago

...you travel out of town for work with a stash of plastic cups in your luggage so you can collect your FMU to dip your OPK/HPT strips in your hotel room!

User Image

10 years ago

when you go to bed early ....so you can get your temp and pee on a stick sooner:)...then again SMU...then afternoon...then evening because you REALLY think you see to lines.(I know I do:)

When af shows you spend the next 4 days crying/yelling/cleaning(hiding all the HPT's in the trash)...and blaming it ALL on PMS when hubby complains about your bad mood...LOL

10 years ago

These had me cracking up!! Wanted to share with DH, but he wouldn't get it. Speaking of which...Uhem....

If your fingers are in your vagina more often than your DH.

If you think symptom check list should include CM taste.

"Yeah, that's not ewcm, definitely semen!"

Crossing TMI lines?

User Image

10 years ago

IF...You dissect HPTs searching for the second red or blue line you KNOW must be hiding in there somewhere.

IF...You fantasize the beautiful, double red line on your OPKs were in fact BFP on an HPT.

IF...You think to yourself,"Pregnancy can't be that hard. I've already got all the symptoms, and I'm not even pregnant."

IF...You explain to your DH that cycle days 7-12 are strictly BDing days with specific policies and procedures, and 13-26 are fair game for whatever pleasures he may be craving.

IF...Your bathroom garbage looks like this 5 DPO - AF arrival.

User Image

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want. ~unknown User Image

10 years ago

Here's the link I tried to place in my response above regarding my bathroom garbage.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images127046

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want. ~unknown User Image

10 years ago

You've ever been really, really excited over sore boobs.

10 years ago

@ v.fairytales » ... you put "fake" temperatures in fertility friend because you just HAVE to see those red cross hairs indicating ovulation.

Phew!!! Happy to know I"m not the only one :)

10 years ago

when you have a countdown ticker to your testing day before af has even ended

10 years ago

If you understand the following acronyms and fluently converse with them: BBT, POAS, DPO, TTW, AF, EWCM, and SA.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo