Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 271 Replies | Last Page

I know this thread is slow now, but it makes me happy! Its all so true!

... your idea of "talking dirty" is "Im ovulating"!

... if you bff tells you shes having cramps, and you ask how long ago she had AF. When she says about 2 weeks you immediately tell her shes ovulating. (happened to me yesterday)

And I just started temping this month after a long time of trying "naturally", and for the last few days Iv been waking up before my alarm because Im so excited to temp! Lol.

12 years ago

If you have your husband pee on a stick to compare his result to your negative line that only you can see as a faint positive in the sunlight ..

12 years ago

Love this!

If you have a dream about having leaky nipps in the TWW and then squeeze them when you wake up to make sure it wasn't a dream!

If you DH asks you how many DPO you are (in those terms)

If you decide to test your theory if finally using up that last box of tampons will magically get you knocked up!!

If you DH starts lecturing your uterus on how to get pregnant after DTD!! No joke he totally did and then to top it off the first day I started cramping he told "the baby" that he had better hang on it was going to be a bumpy ride!"

If your MIL asks if you are mad at her because you aren't returning her texts and then you realize that you haven't answered anyone because it's your fertile window!!

If DH looks shocked when you come more than once (because DTD is now more of a take care of yourself and I'm just here for the deposit situation) and then says all excited "ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

When your designated pee cup is actually a shot glass because it doesn't have another use anymore.

When said pee cup is losing its lettering because you have washed it so many times!

When your DH no longer makes sure there is a towel there to clean up with but rather two king size ultra plush pillows for your hips so you can wrap your toes around the headboard for a half hour.

When DH puts in a TV show or movie BEFORE you BD so that you won't be bored with your toes wrapped around said headboard afterwards.

When you rearrange your bedroom to have more direct access to the bathroom because one of these days you'll be pregnant and have to be making those trips constantly and then you won't be able to move furniture my yourself.

When you seriously consider cancelling your Netflix membership to pay for your TTC memberships!

When you feel guilty about buying new clothes because they may not fit soon.

When you don't make plans for the second half of your TWW because you don't want to get somewhere and be sick!

When you start baby proofing the house on CD1 because you don't have anything better to do....no sticks to pee on!

If you are more concerned about stocking up on prenatal workout dvds than actually working out!

If you spend hours a day trying to determine if this is preperiod, ovulation, post period, inplantation, pregnancy, or because I ate that pizza last night bloat and you determine that it has to be pregnancy because you read about this woman who got a + HPT at 5 DPO!

12 years ago

Bahahahaha. These mad my day. I'm so guilty of most of these. Thanks girls. I needed that.

...when you spend more time in the bathroom checking cp/cm, POAS, checking for implantation bleeding or AF then you do anything else.

...when your iPhone automatically detects and corrects to AF, DPO, CM, etc because you've used it so much.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Oh. Something I'm very guilty of:

...checking your horoscope, or getting a tarot or psychic reading to see if you have a baby in your future for this cycle.

Daily. I swear.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

when your DH buys a new laptop and you wont let him use it because you read an article that says it decreases the amount of sperm!

12 years ago

If you no longer think of them as your "fat clothes" but rather your "we're not telling yet clothes".

If you've taken up a hobby to keep you occupied for the 10 minutes a day your pee sticks are developing.

12 years ago

when on your periods due date you stick a baby wipe into your cervix to really check if no AF.

when you prayed while waiting on a digital PT to see the word "pregnant or the + signs.

when you cry when AF arrives

when you have a BFN at 11 dpo and still can believed it and manage to get to the emmergency room complaining about sharpe pain in your lower abdomen so you can get a ultrasound and maybe detect a pregancy.

when you can detect about 10 pregnant women within 30' in the street.

when you google " Pregnant Women Pictures" to see how you'll look in few months and get a idea on how you'll get dress.

when you have readed all the Trying To Conceive Success Stories from this site.

when you start praying a Fertility Blessing prayer find in the internet every 4 pm daily.

when you dream about exepecting 4 sets of twins ( 8 babies) and Possitives pregnancy test and AF

when you use the bathroom and overanlyse brown discharge and are so happy about it.

when after every cycle breast tenderness as always been among your symptoms, no having any breast sensivity or soreness become a signs of no AF and maybe a possitive signs for pregancy.

I can go on and on , those i have done all of the above and more but i was great to see that i'am not alone and it good to laught at ourself sometimes.

Anyways all got our big fat possitive very soon. Amen!!!!

12 years ago

when you get the smallest amount of blood and you think "implantation bleeding!" not "omg! why am i bleeding?"

12 years ago

If you know that your bedroom light switch has two identical cracks (one on the bottom and one on the top).

If you can function better viewing the world upside down rather than right side up!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo